SIX HOUR MAINTENANCE FOR A DISPLAY BUG?!

So we wake up to do our normal routine and play PSO2 only to find YET ANOTHER emergency maintenance. This time, a six hours emergency... FOR A DISPLAY BUG THAT HARDLY AFFECTS ANYONE! What about the lag? Gonna fix that? How about the servers? When FF14 blew up, SE IMMEDIATELY got on bolstering servers. And guess what? I get 144 fps consistently on FF14, but can't even get to 60 in NGS because of the lag (my computer is a high end computer that SHOULD be able to run NGS even at 200 fps given how low the graphics are by comparison). Are daily quests going to be moved to give people more time to do them now? Or are they just going to release a dozen more scratches in the next three months, making money THEY DID NOT EARN on a game that IS EFFECTIVELY STILL IN ALPHA TESTING. This is beyond ridiculous. FF14 can upgrade servers in a single maintenance, NGS needs six hours for a DISPLAY BUG! It's time for Sega to fire the ENTIRE design team AND the all of corporate, because this is one of the most incompetent and unethical things done in gaming since EA's lootbox BS! FF14 is superior in literally every way. Sega needs to fix this or just go bankrupt already. I'm tired of this abusive relationship, and that's exactly what it is!

Ff14... Superior... Lol.

That game is 11 years old, graphically and mechanic wise.

@Kofi9867 PSO2 is 9. What's your point?

And what is their excuse?

@Furious-0

NGS on an entirely different engine.

superior graphics? hahaha here a link(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0thHqmrqSY) so that you can use superior 4K graphics, although it consumes a lot of resources (I still have a good pc but considering other games I think it is quite well optimized, at least for my HW, I play at 60 fps in 4k with everything to the maximum and consume around 270watts), ff14 looks horrible compared to ngs

There are 4 steps, I did them and the game got heavier but much sharper and less blurry.

@PyroSaphuron said in SIX HOUR MAINTENANCE FOR A DISPLAY BUG?!:

What about the lag? Gonna fix that? How about the servers? When FF14 blew up, SE IMMEDIATELY got on bolstering servers. And guess what? I get 144 fps consistently on FF14, but can't even get to 60 in NGS because of the lag (my computer is a high end computer that SHOULD be able to run NGS even at 200 fps given how low the graphics are by comparison).

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, network lag and framerate drops are completely unrelated, SEGA improving the servers is not gonna do anything about you having framerate drops

@Ezodagrom said in SIX HOUR MAINTENANCE FOR A DISPLAY BUG?!:

@PyroSaphuron said in SIX HOUR MAINTENANCE FOR A DISPLAY BUG?!:

What about the lag? Gonna fix that? How about the servers? When FF14 blew up, SE IMMEDIATELY got on bolstering servers. And guess what? I get 144 fps consistently on FF14, but can't even get to 60 in NGS because of the lag (my computer is a high end computer that SHOULD be able to run NGS even at 200 fps given how low the graphics are by comparison).

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, network lag and framerate drops are completely unrelated, SEGA improving the servers is not gonna do anything about you having framerate drops

they are unrelated unless you have a pretty weak pc that is struggling in running the game but only in that case is when both will be related for all the info going through the CPU