Is there a way to reference a ring's upgrade recipe without going to the counter to try and upgrade it?

Topic, and thank you!

Within the game, the only way to know the exact materials for ring enhancement is to ask Dudu or Monica. But there are ring shops in Franca's Cafe or the Gateway Ship. We can check what is required to make the ring at these spots. From what's required, we can make a guess on the materials needed to enhance it.

Please note that the following info is based on the data of JP server. For some rings I've enhanced in NA server, the material requirements looked to be the same as in JP, but there might be some differences between to servers.

If the ring requires 3 "planet rocks", 1 "area jewel" and 30,000 Meseta to make it, the ring is most likely to be the basic type ring. The materials needed for enhancement is as follows.

• 3 planet rocks, 5 grinders and 30,000 Meseta is required to enhance each level
  • Starting from ring level 5, additional area jewel is needed for the enhancement
  • Starting from ring level 10, 3 lambda grinders are required in addition to these

If the ring requires 3 planet rocks, 6 area jewels, 15 lambda grinders and 30,000 Meseta to make it, this is a ring that requires more materials at first. The requirements for the enhancement is somehow lowered as we've paid more to make it.

• 3 planet rocks, 5 grinders and 30,000 Meseta is required to enhance each level
  • Starting from ring level 10, additional area jewel is needed for the enhancement
  • Starting from ring level 15, 3 lambda grinders are required in addition to these

These two types cover a good deal of rings currently available in NA server I suppose.

In short, we need the same rocks and jewels to make the ring, and also lambda grinders for the higher levels. Hope this helps!

@Fiona-Respha Ah thank you! I didn't realize how it would scale like that.