Being able to go onto any ship with any character

How would people feel about being able to go onto any ship with any character? This would get rid of the issue that I can't play with friends just because they're on another ship and allow others to interact with other people on other ships outside of the universal ships in base PSO2.

Now figuring out stuff like player market and such would still need to be discussed, but just from hearing it, how would you like it?

The current system is a system that makes absolutely no sense for PSO2 and NGS. I don't understand it and I don't know why they thought it was a good idea. I have been voicing my complaints about it since day 1. Being locked to one ship only has negatives, there isn't a single positive, and the negatives are much much worse for those on ships with lower players. I will never be able to play this game with certain players on this forum because they are on a different ship, that just seems nonsensical too me. Why implement a system like that?

Think of all of the possibilities that would come from being able to jump servers any time you feel like it. More players to meet and play with, the world feeling more alive, easier to find players to do certain content, a much better player market.

It just feels like an unnecessary restriction and hurts the game in the long run. I couldn't imagine getting much fun out of playing this game on Ship 3 or 4.

I am on ship 3 and most players are on ship 3 due to having been on the jp side of base pso2 and most of the english speaking players were solely located on ship 3 of jp

@Devils-Warchild said in Being able to go onto any ship with any character:

I am on ship 3 and most players are on ship 3 due to having been on the jp side of base pso2 and most of the english speaking players were solely located on ship 3 of jp

Uh, no. Ship 2 was the most popular ship amongst English speaking players on the JP servers. As for NGS, Ship 1 and 2 is easily the most populated.

@Devils-Warchild said in Being able to go onto any ship with any character:

careful, all the ex jp players on ship 2 gonna bring the ship 3 is dead meme back