will there be a PC version

are we gonna get a pc version or we gonna get passed over again on that

The focus is currently on the Xbox One Open Beta. PC is still scheduled for Spring (which Business-wise means anywhere between April and June).

I hope we get some news on PC version soon.

It wouldn't say 'Coming Soon' at the bottom of the website if we weren't. Just because it's not out now and we really want it to be out, doesn't justify jumping to conclusions about it not coming out.

To be fair , There was a "coming soon" site for pso2 for what 7 years ors so?

That site was a completely different localisation and went offline for a few years, so that's irrelevant to the current situation.

@VaricBreem Different Team, Different Circumstances...

I mean there may not be much of a pc following left considering they have black balled pc 3 times now

@NezumiiXD said in will there be a PC version:

I mean there may not be much of a pc following left considering they have black balled pc 3 times now

Not really. E3 announcement by microsoft said Xbox first and PC later. So far they're keeping true to that. Sega JP wouldn't even bother with this game for NA if Microsoft didn't throw money at them.

@Leonkh99 Oh i know was mainly just amusing myself with some irony on the situation, mainly because i beleive posts like these are pointless when then main site every other source on the topic have alreday confirmed crossplay , meaning there will obviously be a PC variant , That and you can play the xbox version with keyboard and mouse , almost like it IS MADE TO PLAY THAT WAY...

@NezumiiXD Yes, we have to wait till microsoft makes a little money on that bullshit xbox live gold. I would play it on xbox if i did not have to sub too that trash. But yes, a beta is supposed to launch in 1 or 2 months for pc

@ElitePWNSFace said in will there be a PC version:

a beta is supposed to launch in 1 or 2 months for pc

"within", not "in". There is still a chance that it could release at the start of April.

@AnamanaAU said in will there be a PC version:

It wouldn't say 'Coming Soon' at the bottom of the website if we weren't

The year was 2012...

@Pikanji-Tatsumi said in will there be a PC version:

@AnamanaAU said in will there be a PC version:

It wouldn't say 'Coming Soon' at the bottom of the website if we weren't

The year was 2012...

...and people thought the world was going to end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0zf7EWZET0 ... Square Enix was betting that they wouldn't lose their business on a mythical man named Yoshida... and PSO2 would get a sneaky blog update in 2013 that most people missed....

how many times does this need to be asked and how many times does Green rappy and the pso2 na twitter page have to answear this question. YES there will be a pc version. They are working on it. And most likely its to get safeguards in from would be hackers and cheaters cause i guarantee even with safeguards on the NA side its going to be wild with hacks