One server? This is a pretty lean joke..

Yes there may be problems to find and many other issues that we get to discover. However, you think they would have had these servers up for us at the launch of this beta. I mean unless there was unforseen circumstances that occurred today I understand that. Honestly I would have been fine if they pushed this out another week or two and just make some sort of apology to those of us who have been waiting. Literally years for this.

@Kaos-IKris its stilll not loading me in

Yeah 1 and 2 are open. Still having issues I was able to make someone but when I get to loading screens it takes forever and I time out.

They're definitely going to need to open more servers, the fact that so many people are trying to log all at once is already stressing the servers out. Hopefully the devs take this into consideration & are trying to resolve the issues.

@Fus0ya Bringing up servers isn't as easy as you think. One at a time allows they to properly collect data based on how the servers react. This beta is a testing ground for them. If you don't like how they're doing it you can either suck it up or leave. Continuing to complain rather than post feedback doesn't help them or us.

I'm aware it doesn't. Also I'm fully aware of what it takes to get a server up I've done it before. It's kind of what I do. I understand there are issues and bugs to fix with everything. Hence I mentioned possibly just postponing a bit and writing an apology. It's not ideal but they're clearly being overwhelmed by the number of players

@kenkuwolf said in Why no reply about servers:

One ship?

I don't think they were expecting all that many players, but, then again not real sure on this one.

@GamerKillance said in Only 1 server?:

@dinorage Renember that this is Xbox and not PS4 or PC. This is completely new data programming for the game. It won't be the same.

Xbox was design so it can work with PCs. Which is why I was able to streaming this to PC while there is code different im sure Microsoft as the right people to help Xbox software people to help with the data programming. Which is why they even are doing this test.

I have yet to see any proof there is an actual game, I think this is just market research.

@dinorage When even the website is having connectivity issues then you know SOMETHING is up with their connections. Twitter says authentication is causing some issues and are trying to resolve it. https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2/with_replies?lang=en

@GamerKillance said in Only 1 server?:

@dinorage When even the website is having connectivity issues then you know SOMETHING is up with their connections. Twitter says authentication is causing some issues and are trying to resolve it. https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2/with_replies?lang=en

Cheers for that. Stopping up extra late here in the UK!!

You probably already know this by now, but they added another server. People are still having issues though.

Worried about the Exclusive Beta Rewards!! I am also stopping up extra late too here in the UK, 02:32am zzz so tired

Why u just dont open all server to let Everyone Play .its so bad i cant try the game

This is a game that they said the west didn't want. Guess Sega was wrong