One server? This is a pretty lean joke..

@TwYsTeD71 hopefully we get to play

They have seen us talking all day about what ship we wanted to play on.

Why wasn't this communicated?

What is going on?

Anyone know if or when they plan to open up any of the other ships? My friend didn't make it into ship one so i gave up my spot in hopes that the other ships will be open soon.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Only 1 server?:

They have seen us talking all day about what ship we wanted to play on.

Why wasn't this communicated?

What is going on?

My thoughts exactly, and no communication about this either.

F90E793F-6C07-40D2-9B9A-89127D4A931D.jpeg

One server and no hope of getting in... Then Xbox live tells me it's live.... My pain

No clue. Either they are having issues or forgot. One server is pretty strange and it’s already full. They should have exact number of beta testers as it’s a invite only. Makes absolutely no sense

Gotta love how they were communicating left and right and once the beta starts they got silent. They could at least let us know about the ships.

I really hope y'all open up more ships, cause this feels bad.

Nooo I got into ship 1 then got kicked out : ( - now it's the only server there and full

@jennytablina noooooooo! Atleast you know it works enough to let you in and then kick you!

I got on to chatacter creation and then few mins into creating I got disconnected.

This game has been out for years. You would think they would have this completely figured out by now. I seen people getting in ship 1 only to be kicked out. It’s like when games come to the US we can’t figure out how online play works. It’s also the year 2020 by the way lol

One ship?

@TheBlueBeastie I hope this is not a preview of what is to be a continuous habit on PSO part......