One server? This is a pretty lean joke..

Secondary server up but now they are having connection issues,..

Well now there are no servers up so I guess they are fixing them.

I am assuming they will work with us on the rewards. Hopefully an extension in the CBT so we'll have chances to get said items.

@F0XB0MB said in Only 1 server?:

I am assuming they will work with us on the rewards. Hopefully an extension in the CBT so we'll have chances to get said items.

Most they would do is add 4-8 hours on the testing. Be surprised if they do more than that or anything at all.

oufff well only one

Been trying to load in since 8, never get further the character creation because it lags and times out or crashes to home screen,😢😢

Got DCd at character creation.... Nibbles of success...

Servers are currently down with emergency maintenance according to their twitter. Would recommend checking there before attempting to sign in again.

@kenkuwolf said in Why no reply about servers:

One ship?

Hello Arks! We didn't expect this many players (#°Д°)! Thus we added more ships and blocks to each ship.

@GM-Rappie said in One server? This is a pretty lean joke..:

@kenkuwolf said in Why no reply about servers:

One ship?

Hello Arks! We didn't expect this many players (#°Д°)! Thus we added more ships and blocks to each ship.

It worked great all day Saturday, with only one or two (slight) slowdowns, and I crashed once traveling out from my personal room. Good Job!

This was Closed beta test, chill dude... They needed to see how things would go under one full ship/server load in order to see if there is any issues to correct.

There will be other ships for sure...