One server? This is a pretty lean joke..

I'm still holding out hope but this is a sinking feeling

@Preferred-COG Did you use the "Getting Started" button or Ship 1 button?

@CobraROG it’s completely unacceptable. Closed beta that’s invite only. With 1 server online. They have an exact beta user count. Either they are having issues or a huge mistake.

@Cofizzle614 Same. Got in right at 8, was creating character, then got booted. Smh...not what I was expecting at all

I been waiting so long to play this and signed up first day of registration and i cant even get in once its live. This makes me sad 😞

I completely agree. They have the servers , sitting right there.

Please someone communicate this.

Something is likely going wrong in their end.

I could of sworn there was 10 ships earlier, or was it always 6 on the menu list?

Yea that don’t make any sense man I’ve been waiting for this to come out and I can’t even play because the 1 ship is completely full. How does that work? Plus we only get 2 official closed beta days to do any of the special reward quests and progress as far as we can before the open beta comes out. Y’all knew there was gonna be a need to have more than 1 or 2 severs open. Why give everyone in the world the closed beta if y’all knew y’all wasn’t gonna be able to handle everyone playing this game all at the same time? Y’all seriously need to fix this issue I’m already pissed other players are getting ahead of me Nd we all got the closed beta start time at the same time.

@FishHole223 said in Only 1 server?:

@CobraROG it’s completely unacceptable. Closed beta that’s invite only. With 1 server online. They have an exact beta user count. Either they are having issues or a huge mistake.

It's not invite only, but that just makes it a lot worse.

ship 2 is ope!!!

I was in and got kicked about 15 minutes later.