Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one)

Does Sega still want NGS to fail?

To want to fail or not to want to fail.

That is the question.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

Does Sega still want NGS to fail?

To want to fail or not to want to fail.

That is the question.

Patience, this question will be answered in November.

@NIC

Did you just accuse me of setting up an account weeks ago to frame you for not knowing the difference between active & total accounts today?

If you did, I honestly have to tip my hat to you anticipating his arrival 2 weeks later beating the same Drum on the Official forums.

Epic Chad 4D Chess move.

@Wintermute_ said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC

Did you just accuse me of setting up an account weeks ago to frame you for not knowing the difference between active & total accounts today?

If you did, I honestly have to tip my hat to you anticipating his arrival 2 weeks later beating the same Drum on the Official forums.

Epic Chad 4D Chess move.

I wish I did, I really do.

@TheLinksow said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@Zeke said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@TheLinksow said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@Zeke said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC No, that is not me.

Ahh, my bad, must be another Linksow that types exactly like yourself.

Screenshot_2.png

Funny that the account was just deleted though.

@NIC No, that is not me.

Ahh, my bad, must be another Linksow that types exactly like yourself.

Screenshot_2.png

Funny that the account was just deleted though.

I don't know what you expect me to say when it isn't me.

Indeed funny that the account just got deleted, when you're the one with information about it. It oddly fits whatever narrative you're trying to present. Quite interesting event.

Either way, can't say anything else besides it isn't (or wasn't) me.

You got caught and now everything since then has been you backpeddling. Your account was found, used against you then you deleted the evidence. Granted that was useless because the guy took screenshots. You made the bed now lie in it.

Announcing you blocked someone because they made you look like a fool is the most childish thing you can do. Talk about getting rekted beyond repair.

Ironic that no other account had anything done to it, only the one that the person in question talked about. Particularly interesting that there is absolutely nothing that can trace that account back to me, not a thing, only the person's word that it is there, despite the fact that he admited it himself that the reasoning for him to think it was me is faulty: knowing it is me because we used the same profile picture when the profile pictures are actually completely different.

You'r name in here is zeke, that would also certainly mean that any other profile with a similar -- not even the same name, just similar -- is you.

I blocked someone because I don't deal with rude people, not even on the internet. How exactly is it that I'm being made to look like a fool when we have a legit, civil four pages long discussion? If you legitmatelly think this conversation is ''getting rekt beyond repair'' I can only conclude you didn't read the conversation, and if you did but still concluded so -- you likely are not used to civil conversations, which appears to be almost a rule on the internet, which is such a shame.

Also, just toa dd to that... Get reket beyond repair... In a scenario where that was true and I was really affected by it... What damage do you think it realistically would have caused? Make me look bad to some people on a forum that were not even part of the conversation? That's very wishful thinking, even in a hypothetical scenario where that was true.

Not to mention that you seem to believe that ''my'' account was ''used against me'' -- what damage exactly you think that accomplished I cannot fathon, specially as regardless of what you conclude it isn't even my account -- if it was the steam account which is legit mine... Yeah that could've done something, still, it doesn't do anything to me for the simple fact that it is not my account, either you believe it or not.

Oh, and one last thing... The reason I announce I block someone is because I can no longer see their messages, henceforth if they decide to reply they'd be aware I would not know what they said. Maybe you people are really just not used to talking to respectful people... Wouldn't surprise me.

That's a whole lot of words for "people are mean to me because I made up stuff." So yeah basically reinforcing what I'm saying about you being childish. About everyone is calling you that now.

So because I take the time to explain and lay out what I think I an confirming that I am childish? That's... An interesting point to have.

@Nevyara said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC Good on you for catching it and calling him out on it, though remind me to never get on your bad side.

Listen, it's actually honestly just a random thing that I encountered both his twitter account, and steam account. He types the same the same as he does here, and I remember checking out twitter, seeing that style of typing, and on the same day seeing it on the steam community tab.

I honestly didn't do any research, or look for him. I just remember a ridiculous take being burned into my mind.

That you disregard the fact that he himself points the inconsistency between my profiles in here and the other places and the one twitter he found out -- saying that he recognized me because of using the same profile picture -- while they are different.

No, on twitter you had the same name as on here without "The", on steam you had the same profile picture. Stop trying to misrepresent me.

Even after everything, he forgot to add "The" to his now private Steam profile, which was one of the main points of it not being him, lol.

Screenshot_10.png

You just keep digging yourself a hole man. It's time to stop the denial. Nic quite literally has you at every corner. Doesn't matter who you block because the forums as a whole are now laughing at you lol.

@Zeke These forums never cease to amaze. I've seen some obsessive people in my time, have been stalked by a few even, but this takes the cake. Good luck in getting someone with that mentality to admit they were wrong. Because your going to need it. People like him aren't good liars, and are usually easy to figure out. It's the universe's way of keeping things in balance, kind of like some of the other users here that made several alt accounts, and tried to pretend to be different people. Ah the memories.

I just know if Zeke and I are ont he same side... something has to be really wrong.

@Prancing_Cat said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

I just know if Zeke and I are ont he same side... something has to be really wrong.

I had this experience before, but it was multiple users, with nuanced views, and major argumentative views on specific topic, and there was this terrible in game idea, (can't remember what the idea was) and we all agreed on why it was a bad idea. It felt strange, then it reminded me that for all our differences, on occasion, we can all agree on certain things. You shouldn't put yourself, or Zeke into a box. Honestly nobody should, it leads to hate filled debates, and former friends finding that one thing they don't agree on, thus why I used the term former. The, if your not in my box, your in the enemies box, and must be my enemy, mentality. It's an absolute, and absolutes to us as humans arent true absolutes. Just look at the new things we learn on average every day.

@Prancing_Cat I mean I had this moment with Craig a couple months back, when we both agreed on NGS having a lot of issues when before we were vehemently arguing the topic of censorship. Just goes to show that there are just somethings that are universally bad that almost everyone, even mortal enemies, will agree that it is bad.

@Prancing_Cat said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

I don't deny what's in my face. I'll argue theories and speculation forever, but facts are facts that can't be denied.

I do feel like people are crossing opinions on the future of this game with actual facts such as financial reports. This is causing a lot of head banging from all sides.

Well if there is one good thing to be said of the comedic mess with the Linksow show, it is that it is bringing us all together in the end for a good laugh, or two.

Again, Sega will never take you people seriously

@XenoBladeX37645 Tbh, they probably don't take anyone on global seriously.

@Archetype-Luna They are taking the global community seriously now with the moves they are taking, especially in regards to the chat customization options.

It is unfortunate because they were plenty of level headed people making the argument back in the day that live streaming the game was difficult to do since just one lewd SA or whisper from a stream sniper containing a derogatory message would have a detrimental effect on their video. It took them losing money and the bad P.R. from the fallout of those who watched the stream for them to take notice and finally pay attention. And that really is depressing because it just enforces that SEGA is not going to pay attention to the global community unless there is severe enough behavior that causes actually detriment to the game and community to respond.

I hope SEGA is a little bit more proactive with the global community in the long run after this debacle, but only time will tell.

@Nevyara I'd be wary. It looked like they were going to take Global seriously when it first launched in the west and with the 4th of July event, but here we are. Even if they do well with the next patch; best to keep them on thin ice and not become complacent.

Personally, if I am being perfectly honest, I am pretty jaded towards things after what has happened so far. Sega had PSO1 and PSU to learn this, yet they still made the same mistakes; granted not to the same degree, showing some growth, but still.

I hope to be wrong on this, but I am not sure if Global will ever not be the unfavored child compared to JP.