Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one)

@TheLinksow said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC Well done. Some people can never be wrong however and I apologize for that. Fortunately people like to use the same name everywhere and it just makes it easy to catch them in a lie. You should probably stop the topic now. My apologies.

/me tips fedora

That you disregard the fact that he himself points the inconsistency between my profiles in here and the other places and the one twitter he found out -- saying that he recognized me because of using the same profile picture -- while they are different.

Also if you google you'll find at least three more Linksows... Guess they are also me.

Also quite ironic that you want to end a topic by jumping in the topic with very wild takes on me being someone who ''can never be wrong''. Particularly delightful that you'd also willingly chose to ignore the moments in the other posts in which I agreed with people on their position. But that wouldn't let his narrative work, would it?

Makes me wonder if you're also a fake account, or maybe a friend... Oh well, as long as it doesn't net me another weird internet stalker...

holy crackers! I just looked the last 2-3 pages of this thread and nothing else.

The only thing I did was joke around.

Sorry king. You dropped your crown for a split second. Put it back on and keep being a king.

EDIT: You are like a prime cut of meat to trolls. Lmao.

@Nevyara said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

So they stop feeding the troll, the troll stops responding? Makes perfect sense. Thanks.

The first time in this discussion that I actually burst in laughter was at you calling me a troll in an actually long, serious discussion. That shows I have nothing to discuss with you. Can't show respect, there is no need for me to interact with you. Blocked for good, adios.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@TheLinksow said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC Well done. Some people can never be wrong however and I apologize for that. Fortunately people like to use the same name everywhere and it just makes it easy to catch them in a lie. You should probably stop the topic now. My apologies.

/me tips fedora

That you disregard the fact that he himself points the inconsistency between my profiles in here and the other places and the one twitter he found out -- saying that he recognized me because of using the same profile picture -- while they are different.

Also if you google you'll find at least three more Linksows... Guess they are also me.

Also quite ironic that you want to end a topic by jumping in the topic with very wild takes on me being someone who ''can never be wrong''. Particularly delightful that you'd also willingly chose to ignore the moments in the other posts in which I agreed with people on their position. But that wouldn't let his narrative work, would it?

Makes me wonder if you're also a fake account, or maybe a friend... Oh well, as long as it doesn't net me another weird internet stalker...

holy crackers! I just looked the last 2-3 pages of this thread and nothing else.

The only thing I did was joke around.

Sorry king. You dropped your crown for a split second. Put it back on and keep being a king.

EDIT: You are like a prime cut of meat to trolls. Lmao.

I'm glad you showed your true colors right away, that saves me the trouble of making the thread longer. Can't show the decency of respect, I have no interest at all in dealing with people like you.

Even the person who was at the core of the discussion with me was respectful to the end. We may have had a disagreement but he is a person worth of respect.

You are not, therefore, goodbye. Blocked.

Someone who has to tell people they are blocked are very sad individuals. Maybe one day you'll get to the point where the only topics and replies you get on the forum are your own buddy.

Was nice talking to you king.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Oh no Ashe, we've been blocked. Whatever shall we do?! (I hope I was his first!)

It is pretty terrible state of affairs when the game forums provides more entertainment than the actual game it represents, hence the original topic started from the OP. We really need more content in game to keep ourselves entertained and out of the forums.

@Nevyara said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@Ashe-Kinsilla Oh no Ashe, we've been blocked. Whatever shall we do?! (I hope I was his first!)

It is pretty terrible state of affairs when the game forums provides more entertainment than the actual game it represents, hence the original topic started from the OP. We really need more content in game to keep ourselves entertained and out of the forums.

I have you know i'm in bed right now watching my shows, crying and eating a galon of mint chocolate chip icecream. I think i've never felt this horrible in my life. Him and I could of been something special and I ruined it!

Honestly I just got back to the forums after doing my PSO2 FORUMS jail sentence. These streets be cold.

For real, the forums in the past 20 minutes i've been back have been much more fun than logging into PSO2:NGS for UQ and then logging out.

@NIC said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC No, that is not me.

Ahh, my bad, must be another Linksow that types exactly like yourself.

Screenshot_2.png

Funny that the account was just deleted though.

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

I don't know what you expect me to say when it isn't me.

Indeed funny that the account just got deleted, when you're the one with information about it. It oddly fits whatever narrative you're trying to present. Quite interesting event.

Either way, can't say anything else besides it isn't (or wasn't) me.

You got caught and now everything since then has been you backpeddling. Your account was found, used against you then you deleted the evidence. Granted that was useless because the guy took screenshots. You made the bed now lie in it.

Announcing you blocked someone because they made you look like a fool is the most childish thing you can do. Talk about getting rekted beyond repair.

@Zeke said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

Indeed funny that the account just got deleted, when you're the one with information about it. It oddly fits whatever narrative you're trying to present. Quite interesting event.

You got caught and now everything since then has been you backpeddling. Your account was found, used against you then you deleted the evidence. Granted that was useless because the guy took screenshots. You made the bed now lie in it.

Announcing you blocked someone because they made you look like a fool is the most childish thing you can do. Talk about getting rekted beyond repair.

Ironic that no other account had anything done to it, only the one that the person in question talked about. Particularly interesting that there is absolutely nothing that can trace that account back to me, not a thing, only the person's word that it is there, despite the fact that he admited it himself that the reasoning for him to think it was me is faulty: knowing it is me because we used the same profile picture when the profile pictures are actually completely different.

You'r name in here is zeke, that would also certainly mean that any other profile with a similar -- not even the same name, just similar -- is you.

I blocked someone because I don't deal with rude people, not even on the internet. How exactly is it that I'm being made to look like a fool when we have a legit, civil four pages long discussion? If you legitmatelly think this conversation is ''getting rekt beyond repair'' I can only conclude you didn't read the conversation, and if you did but still concluded so -- you likely are not used to civil conversations, which appears to be almost a rule on the internet, which is such a shame.

Also, just toa dd to that... Get reket beyond repair... In a scenario where that was true and I was really affected by it... What damage do you think it realistically would have caused? Make me look bad to some people on a forum that were not even part of the conversation? That's very wishful thinking, even in a hypothetical scenario where that was true.

Not to mention that you seem to believe that ''my'' account was ''used against me'' -- what damage exactly you think that accomplished I cannot fathon, specially as regardless of what you conclude it isn't even my account -- if it was the steam account which is legit mine... Yeah that could've done something, still, it doesn't do anything to me for the simple fact that it is not my account, either you believe it or not.

Oh, and one last thing... The reason I announce I block someone is because I can no longer see their messages, henceforth if they decide to reply they'd be aware I would not know what they said. Maybe you people are really just not used to talking to respectful people... Wouldn't surprise me.

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

Ironic that no other account had anything done to it, only the one that the person in question talked about. Particularly interesting that there is absolutely nothing that can trace that account back to me, not a thing, only the person's word that it is there, despite the fact that he admited it himself that the reasoning for him to think it was me is faulty: knowing it is me because we used the same profile picture when the profile pictures are actually completely different.

You'r name in here is zeke, that would also certainly mean that any other profile with a similar -- not even the same name, just similar -- is you.

I blocked someone because I don't deal with rude people, not even on the internet. How exactly is it that I'm being made to look like a fool when we have a legit, civil four pages long discussion? If you legitmatelly think this conversation is ''getting rekt beyond repair'' I can only conclude you didn't read the conversation, and if you did but still concluded so -- you likely are not used to civil conversations, which appears to be almost a rule on the internet, which is such a shame.

Also, just toa dd to that... Get reket beyond repair... In a scenario where that was true and I was really affected by it... What damage do you think it realistically would have caused? Make me look bad to some people on a forum that were not even part of the conversation? That's very wishful thinking, even in a hypothetical scenario where that was true.

Not to mention that you seem to believe that ''my'' account was ''used against me'' -- what damage exactly you think that accomplished I cannot fathon, specially as regardless of what you conclude it isn't even my account -- if it was the steam account which is legit mine... Yeah that could've done something, still, it doesn't do anything to me for the simple fact that it is not my account, either you believe it or not.

Oh, and one last thing... The reason I announce I block someone is because I can no longer see their messages, henceforth if they decide to reply they'd be aware I would not know what they said. Maybe you people are really just not used to talking to respectful people... Wouldn't surprise me.

That's a whole lot of words for "people are mean to me because I made up stuff." So yeah basically reinforcing what I'm saying about you being childish. About everyone is calling you that now.

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

@NIC No, that is not me.

Screenshot_2.png

That's a whole lot of words for "people are mean to me because I made up stuff." So yeah basically reinforcing what I'm saying about you being childish. About everyone is calling you that now.

So because I take the time to explain and lay out what I think I an confirming that I am childish? That's... An interesting point to have.

@Zeke Do yourself a favor and just block him. But remember, you got to announce that you're doing it to him first, ya know, because that is the respectful thing to do so that he is aware that you would not know what he said.

@Zeke Do yourself a favor and just block him. But remember, you got to announce that you're doing it to him first, ya know, because that is the respectful thing to do so that he is aware that you would not know what he said.

Lol

I find it funny that his defense is "The twitter account with 0 followered got deleted, but I didn't delete my steam account with hundreds of games. This proves I didn't own the twitter account and that Nic set up months of posts talking like me before I even posted on the forums."

For real..

Even when posting his steam discussion posts it tries to change how they should be viewed, despite the context.

@NIC Good on you for catching it and calling him out on it, though remind me to never get on your bad side.

@NIC Good on you for catching it and calling him out on it, though remind me to never get on your bad side.

Listen, it's actually honestly just a random thing that I encountered both his twitter account, and steam account. He types the same the same as he does here, and I remember checking out twitter, seeing that style of typing, and on the same day seeing it on the steam community tab.

I honestly didn't do any research, or look for him. I just remember a ridiculous take being burned into my mind.

No, on twitter you had the same name as on here without "The", on steam you had the same profile picture. Stop trying to misrepresent me.

Even after everything, he forgot to add "The" to his now private Steam profile, which was one of the main points of it not being him, lol.

Screenshot_10.png