Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one)

@Yui2387 said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@TheLinksow Why do you think that I care what you have to say? Your post already showed the lack of understanding in every general aspect of this medium. But I know there are others on the forum that can be saved.

Because you quoted/response to it!

I think you posted on the wrong account.

This post is deleted!

Peak emotional stability right there.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

None of them are banned.

Except for that account you were using before you made this new one to dodge the ban. Did you delete that old account or something? Regardless, this is a lie.

@Yggranya said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

@Rain-Gnyu said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

None of them are banned.

Except for that account you were using before you made this new one to dodge the ban. Did you delete that old account or something? Regardless, this is a lie.

Nope not lying! I just understand how the fiddle playing bandwagon of woodworms operates. Just block me, No! Wait you can’t......lol nor do you want to.

I have three forums account all the same name. None of them are banned

Why do you need 3 accounts... and you been temp banned a few times before already.

@HarmlessSyan said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

I have three forums account all the same name. None of them are banned

Why do you need 3 accounts... and you been temp banned a few times before already.

Yes because of you guys trying to manipulate the atmosphere of anyone who disagree with your personal perspective opinion. Why do you think I started the bandwagon phase to give it an indication of the method. It started with the censorship threads that are now non-existence.

I am your 1# enemy and the bandwagon treats me as such in every thread post.

Proof is on the suggestion thread I just post 20 minutes ago.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/14622/search-and-destroy-urgent-quest-gm-dev-team-activated-event-idea

Yes because of you guys trying to manipulate the atmosphere of anyone who disagree with your personal perspective opinion. Why do you think I started the bandwagon phase to give it an indication of the method.

You speak as you aren't also. Just look at all your locked threads that are currently on page 4 of the Forum Suggestions section - all asking to lock other people's thread.

@HarmlessSyan said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

Yes because of you guys trying to manipulate the atmosphere of anyone who disagree with your personal perspective opinion. Why do you think I started the bandwagon phase to give it an indication of the method.

You speak as you aren't also. Just look at all your locked threads that are currently on page 4 of the Forum Suggestions section - all asking to lock other people's thread.

You are talking about the Censorship threads..... You have noticed Sega has also done away with symbol art in Area chat in game right? Which is not coming back right? Which I totally agree 💯!

So I took a few for the Team! I am captain Ginyu! Lol

This post is deleted!

@Rain-Gnyu is there going to be any repercussions if you are wrong? Though I wouldn't be counting your words on it because you don't seem to follow it anyways.

@Rain-Gnyu is there going to be any repercussions if you are wrong? Though I wouldn't be counting your words on it because you don't seem to follow it anyways.

The game shutdown everyone loses! You guys are trying to start a nuclear war! Nobody wins! But if it makes you feel better in the end you all can blame Rain Ginyu.

You sound like a 12 year old that overestimates how much he is relevant to this society. Why would anyone see you as the #1 enemy when nobody gives a fuck about you in the first place? Just take a look at your posts. How on earth can an adult human being take you seriously? And why exactly are we taking about your alt accounts nobody cares about when i just posted my 2 cents about all the nonsense that other guy posted?

@Yui2387 said in Why SEGA wants NGS to fail? (my love letter to a dying love one):

You sound like a 12 year old that overestimates how much he is relevant to this society. Why would anyone see you as the #1 enemy when nobody gives a fuck about you in the first place? Just take a look at your posts. How on earth can an adult human being take you seriously? And why exactly are we taking about your alt accounts nobody cares about when i just posted my 2 cents about all the nonsense that other guy posted?

If you are talking about me (I noticed you didn’t quote me)? If are are referring to me then ask yourself why are you responding instead of blocking this 12 year old adult. Don’t you have control over yourself? Just ignore me you can control that right? Be smarter than your other comrades?