[NGS] Connection error unlocking potentials

Alright, seeing as this has been going on for three days now on and off trying to unlock potentials on my NGS weapons I figured I'd try and post.

So far this bug has happened for me on both the Steam and Xbox versions of the game and it so far has only come up when trying to unlock level one potentials on any weapon I try and on every character I have. Unlocking levels two and three seem to work just fine it's just unlocking level one that is the problem which unfortunately means I cannot fully upgrade any NGS weapon nor can I complete the limited event and the central city task of unlocking potentials.

A look into this before next weeks bonuses as well as the end of the event would be greatly appreciated!

@TsunamiRoo-0 I have found a solution that has worked for me at least. For example, if you need 7 photon chunks and 15 monotite make sure you have these materials in your inventory when going to unlock the potential. Otherwise you will get the connection error again.

@Nuuula I can confirm that this does indeed work, thank you for the help!

@Nuuula said in [NGS] Connection error unlocking potentials:

@TsunamiRoo-0 I have found a solution that has worked for me at least. For example, if you need 7 photon chunks and 15 monotite make sure you have these materials in your inventory when going to unlock the potential. Otherwise you will get the connection error again.

This actually works. Thanks a lot. How the hell did they not fix that in emergency maintenance that happened today anyway?

@Nuuula This works. Thanks for the help.