Not happy with the game? Stop logging in completely if you want SEGA to get the message.

Title.

Boycotting the P2P and MTX aspects of the game is not going to do much. Logging in is enough for SEGA to still make plenty of money. As long as the game is lively enough, people (normal players and whales) will still find it worthy to invest money into. If everybody who was angry at SEGA broke free from the Login Stamp and FOMO mind control and quit logging in all together, player counts would drop low enough to make SEGA reconsider their prorities as that would be an actual threat to their profits.

This is the only way. No matter how much you guys complain on here, SEGA is not going to read it. They do not care what we have to say. I'm sure at this point the GMs don't even relay player feedback anymore.

So, stop logging in and go play something else for the time being. I quit for now and uninstalled the game in June... I have no plans on returning until SEGA fixes this trash.

@n_n There is no pay 2 play aspect of the game though...

And mind control? You speak as if people aren't playing and logging in on their own free will

Go away NGS white knight. I remember you and your fanboy posts from past threads. You are definitely not worth my time.

Why are you even here if you quit in June? Just play FFXIV and leave people who are willing to eat up content scraps alone. Game already tanked enough to send a message, and at least people still paying for fashion are keeping global alive.

@Hooonter said in Not happy about the game? Stop logging in completely if you want SEGA to get the message.:

Why are you even here if you quit in June? Just play FFXIV and leave people who are willing to eat up content scraps alone. Game already tanked enough to send a message, and at least people still paying for fashion are keeping global alive.

I already said on here that I'm playing something else while I wait for the game to get better. Doesn't mean I can't visit here sometimes.

Also, a lot of angry people on here that still gives SEGA what they want and I'm here to try to wake them up. FOMO and dailies addiction is a real problem.

It bores me not having something to do in the game (like collecting things, challenges and / or competitions that give an adequate reward such as baseware / accessories / weapon designs, etc and not icons with only numbers), but I will not stop connecting just for that , at least 1 item is given for free every day. For people to stop connecting, the only thing it will do is to close the game.

With so much dislike and other complaints they have, it is enough for them to realize that it is not working for them the way they are working. making changes to improve the game is also not something that can be done overnight.

If you have a job or have worked for some time it should not be difficult to understand this

@n_n If they don't wake up and smell the roses after all the screw ups up to this point, it doesn't matter regardless. You can't make delusional people see reason, not until its too late anyway.

but then i wont be able to get that daily photon chunk !

@n_n said in Stop logging in completely if you want SEGA to get the message.:

@Hooonter said in Stop logging in completely if you want SEGA to get the message.:

I already said on here that I'm playing something else while I wait for the game to get better. Doesn't mean I can't visit here sometimes.

Also, a lot of angry people on here that still gives SEGA what they want and I'm here to try to wake them up. FOMO and dailies addiction is a real problem.

I'm going to say this and real clean just Logging in doesn't equity profit if no one spending real money on stuff, but there are people spending real money on stuff sense in their POV they do see potential in NGS becoming that so call great game they want.

also criticizing and complainting about the game is drumming up discussion about NGS, but if you want people to stop playing and talking about NGS then Apathy is the real answer, and heres a video talking about that very thing I mentioned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNHsjLvFy8 but no one is in the state of Apathy yet so wait and see it happen naturally.

@Yggranya said in Stop logging in completely if you want SEGA to get the message.:

@n_n If they don't wake up and smell the roses after all the screw ups up to this point, it doesn't matter regardless. You can't make delusional people see reason, not until its too late anyway.

Reason you say? A blind mand cannot lead another blind man, the will both fall flat on thier face. Seriosly, If you two are so disgusted with all of this, then just let the rest of us enjoy OUR game. There is no need to spread your dissapointment, I get it, Your not pleased. now- If you don't mind Please refrain from trying to oppose the game play based on your own personal assumptions.

@Sakesubaki the game isn’t yours because you enjoy it. Nor is it any of the longtime fan’s of the series’ who are regularly arguing for Sega to do better, to be a fraction of the company they once were. It is Sega’s game. The only ones in the wrong are the ones trying to dictate the conversation, to put down dissent towards what they do not personally agree with. That goes for everything in life, not just a video game. Argue your point or don’t, but don’t force whatever on to another

I'm getting sick of all you doomsayers trying to drive people out of NGS just because it didn't meet your expectations, why not follow what everyone else is saying and go play something else, so the rest of us can enjoy the game in piece.

NGS is the first time I have ever gotten onto an MMO RPG at launch, yet not the first time I played a game that had very low content at the start, so I know how to work around it by taking my time with things or finding ways to extend what content is available.

Games I played that had low starting content at first and their conditions:

• Homebrew (vehicle sandbox), started as only a Demo, then went Pre-Alpha, followed by Alpha (I have YouTube videos on the early stages and Steam workshop items from the Alpha)

• LandTravler, I was on the Closed Alpha (No story mode at that time and limited crafting/building options, plus a few weird bugs that I reported)

• M.A.S.S. Builder, Early Access (Starting out it only had a few weapon and armor sets, a hand-full of main missions, one farming mission, and you could only unlock up to tier 3 on the tech trees)

NGS seems to be a game that was over hyped and under delivered, something that happened to another game that eventually redeemed itself, if anyone has ever heard of No Man's Sky

So I will be sticking around as long as I can to see how far NGS will go, and in the process help to keep the game alive since Sega will see that there are still players on the global side who don't want to see it get shut down.

Also trying to argue with me will result in my blocklist expanding, to include you!

@LazerRay Why are posts talking to the people that don’t agree with the way the game’s gone plagued with you corporate bootlickers? Correct me if I’m wrong, but every post like the recent Rain ones where he’s asking about items has none of us regularly showing up trying to put down the people that still enjoy the game.

If you don’t like that we’re here voicing our opinion, it’s easy to not participate in the conversation. Stop trying to control the way this game’s seen by putting down dissenting opinions

Boycotting the P2P and MTX aspects of the game is not going to do much.

ergh this is a F2P game

Logging in is enough for SEGA to still make plenty of money.

no is not, if no one spends money Sega will not make any money from people accessing the servers and will still have to pay the bills over keeping the servers working.

As long as the game is lively enough, people (normal players and whales) will still find it worthy to invest money into.

yes they will but what you are sugesting is to kill the game instead and not to pass a message

If everybody who was angry at SEGA broke free from the Login Stamp and FOMO mind control and quit logging in all together

no one is being forced to login

This is the only way. No matter how much you guys complain on here, SEGA is not going to read it. They do not care what we have to say. I'm sure at this point the GMs don't even relay player feedback anymore.

no is not simply stopping to play the game doesn't fix any game instead it kills online games.

So, stop logging in and go play something else for the time being. I quit for now and uninstalled the game in June... I have no plans on returning until SEGA fixes this trash.

then why you came back just to post this?

I guess someone didn't see my warning and now resides on my blocklist