Best kind of update day!

Update!

No idea when the new UQ is going to be up!

Log out and do something else. Are we going to make it to winter?

Yea, SEGA thinks everyone has time to wait for an unknown point in time to do content still.

They really need to bring back the Urgent quest schedule. Considering how casual this game is right now there's absolutely no respect for players time in so many areas. The average play time for most people is around 1-2 hours per day. There are some times where even when you're online that entire time you wont see a UQ pop.

If it's any consolation, you're not missing much, it's basically just a buster quest without the attack phase.

Yes schedule for UQs, schedule for giga please.

Just drop PSO2 completely and go play another game until SEGA starts listening. There's plenty of other games that are more worth your time than this in it's current state.

If you aren't enjoying the game anymore, then don't force yourself to play. Sometime it is just time to move on, don't fall victim to the FOMO.

Well I am enjoying myself and don’t see the issues. So I will be staying because the game is relaxing for me personally.

@Furious-0 said in Best kind of update day!:

Update!

No idea when the new UQ is going to be up!

Log out and do something else. Are we going to make it to winter?

To answer your question.......Yes we going to make it to winter.

Tried to wait to play the new UQ, and it didn't pop in the time I've been home from work. Going to bed now. Good update! Great content! Much fun.

Keep it up! You've almost pushed me out the door entirely SEGA, I'm sure you can do it!

According to lots of people I’ve talked to, it’s your fault for not checking their website and making an alarm or something on your phone, so you know when to be home to play the “content”.

Obviously it’s going to be like every other video game ever made. I can’t remember the last game I played that didn’t require me to check their website regularly if I wanted to enjoy 5 minutes of gameplay. It’s been this way for decades dude. Stop doomsaying or something, they just released an NGS lootbox bikini finally so the game’s good now and everyone needs to ridiculously defend it. Wait, never mind that’s really not the reason I’ll just be as vague as possible defending the game

@PBJ-Time said in Best kind of update day!:

According to lots of people I’ve talked to, it’s your fault for not checking their website and making an alarm or something on your phone, so you know when to be home to play the “content”.

Obviously it’s going to be like every other video game ever made. I can’t remember the last game I played that didn’t require me to check their website regularly if I wanted to enjoy 5 minutes of gameplay. It’s been this way for decades dude. Stop doomsaying or something, they just released an NGS lootbox bikini finally so the game’s good now and everyone needs to ridiculously defend it. Wait, never mind that’s really not the reason I’ll just be as vague as possible defending the game

I have no idea why people would be saying that, theirs no scheduling for anything atm, so theirs no need to check the website or make an alarm. Having any kind of schedule would be better than waiting around for UQs and storms has we are having to do atm.

Looks like Mining Defense popped once in the last 6-7 hours.

I'm surprised people aren't revolting.

Before the update the game had 5k players on Steam, after the update the game have now 7k players (From 59K the day of his release to 7K players yeah). Only the true fans still play NG that why people aren't revolting. This number will drop again to 5k and probably below, Pso2 had the same playerbase before, it's sad to make a new game and can't make news players to stay, i log in just to get my rewards and leave.