Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!

I would personally like to know who has all their mastery III Affixes on all their gear and what the BP is .......pretty please!?

For those who think it is a waste please reframe for negative connotations! On this thread topic please!!!

Imagine caring about BP past the minimum requirement to do a UQ. Also, it's a waste.

If you have giga stat II, Dread Keeper II, Ael Dominia, Mastery III on all your gear plus fully maxed out Geant units and a straga weapon you can break 1500BP.

You really need to stop worrying so much about BP though, just focus on getting the gear and affixes that suits your class and play style.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

For those who think it is a waste please reframe for negative connotations! On this thread topic please!!!

I positively think it's a waste, which is on thread topic since you brought it up.

@Fross said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

Imagine caring about BP past the minimum requirement to do a UQ. Also, it's a waste.

Do you have all your units with Mastery III or are you just assuming? If so can you link a picture here on the forums. Please?

@Rain-Gnyu I'm not going to waste my time and resources on mastery III, especially when we're this early into the game's lifespan. I don't have to make assumptions since it's obvious. Nothing in this game needs it, even solo UQ/Gigas.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

If you have giga stat II, Dread Keeper II, Ael Dominia, Mastery III on all your gear plus fully maxed out Geant units and a straga weapon you can break 1500BP.

You really need to stop worrying so much about BP though, just focus on getting the gear and affixes that suits your class and play style.

Can you reach that number BP (1500) without Geant units? If not what the Highest you can achieve? If you have all your units with Mastery III on them. I hope you are creditable source of information?

@Rain-Gnyu said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

Can you reach that number BP (1500) without Geant units? If not what the Highest you can achieve? If you have all your units with Mastery III on them. I hope you are creditable source of information?

I don’t believe so, even with the gear I’ve listed it’s only just breaks 1500, it’s something like 1502.

No I don’t have mastery on anything, theirs so many other better things I could be spending my mesta on.

I don’t believe so, even with the gear I’ve listed it’s only just breaks 1500, it’s something like 1502.

No I don’t have mastery on anything, theirs so many other better things I could be spending my mesta on.

You can farm the Mastery III ..../not easy but farmable. Don’t need to spend mesta on it at all.

You can farm the Mastery III ..../not easy but farmable. Don’t need to spend mesta on it at all.

And thank you!

@Furious-0 said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

I positively think it's a waste

To go a step further I'm glad that anything beyond 1184 BP is 100% meaningless and has absolutely zero impact on anything in this game. It means those of us who don't obsess over a completely worthless number are free to think about how to optimise our skills and equipment even if it adds less unnecessary BP than options that aren't as useful, and that's a good thing.

At this point the Cattleya Sword makes up for that, Assuiming you can unlock potential all the way to Level 4. It's my goto for mobs. and will make some Bosses Tremble in Fear.

@Sakesubaki said in Who has Mastery III affixes on all their gear and what is the BP? Please!:

At this point the Cattleya Sword makes up for that, Assuiming you can unlock potential all the way to Level 4. It's my goto for mobs. and will make some Bosses Tremble in Fear.

Explain please........maybe I miss something.

Cattlaeya Sword, Potential Level 4 - ="Mustered Might Unit" Will give you more AP +21% when your life is full Up to a Maximum of +5% (for a total of +26% or more.) add your favorite augs to that and you got a weapon that needs to be reckoned with.

Funny things being said mere hours before the next, higher enemy level UQ.