New to the game on the XBOX ONE and i was wondering how im supposed to link my account key?

Im new to the XBOX ONE PSO2 game and my friend and i have hit a snag where we try and go into ship 1 and it says we need to link our account key or something like that. Im not sure where to get the account key or if there is a way around it. id appreciate the help, thanks a lot and have an amazing day! stay safe and healthy!

If you are new to the game, then you can skip it. It's for people who already created their account on another platform and would like to link it to another platform.

@HermitST thats what i thought at first, but it wasnt letting me past that point without doing it. ill try again, thanks for taking the time! hopfully im able to get past it this time.

it worked thanks, i must of missed it or just got cofused and shut if off last night haha. thanks again!

@Kimbo-Jackson said in New to the game on the XBOX ONE and i was wondering how im supposed to link my account key?:

it worked thanks, i must of missed it or just got cofused and shut if off last night haha. thanks again!

👍