Treasure shop working as intended?

I've been getting the same 10 items or so since it launched.

2 berets, horns, beak, horse head, virgo crown, nurse cap, dragon head, a floor mat, and raise hand and pet emotes. I might be forgetting an item or 2 but I promise you these are the only items popping up in my shop.

me too:D

Yes, unfortunately. Fresh Finds replacement is a complete disappointment and SEGA has really let us down on this one.

Not really meant to be a fashion source, but yes this is how it works on JP. Though I do recall seeing some things that were from the global mission pass appear on JP treasure shop, not sure if those are still in the pool or not.

@BodyCarnival said in Treasure shop working as intended?:

I've been getting the same 10 items or so since it launched.

Sadly "working as intended" is the best description for it. Prior to April 2021 or so on JP there was both a regular manually-defined rotation and the occasional period of one-time availability for several nice items like OST music discs and a lot of it was even for meseta unlike Fresh Finds which was SG only.

The cutover to maintenance mode brought an end to that, and since Global didn't get the Treasure Shop until after that we never got to know Treasure Shop when it was good.

@Miraglyth so what i'm reading is we're getting the bad end of the treasure shop?

@Drbgamez said in Treasure shop working as intended?:

@Miraglyth so what i'm reading is we're getting the bad end of the treasure shop?

We always get the bad end of everything because were not on the JP server.

@Drbgamez said in Treasure shop working as intended?:

Pretty much. If we'd kept Fresh Finds with the same three recommended item sets forever and the same rotation of a couple dozen accessories on a two-week loop for the rest of time, all for SG, people would have said that was terrible too.

I would have vastly preferred them putting all FF items in one giant shop to buy whenever. I still play old PSO2, let me indulge on those items as much as I want.