Please, PLEASE, STOP forcing our camera perspective

I am so tired of my camera being forced into different perspectives depending on the enemy I am fighting. PLEASE give us better camera control. PLEASE give us the option to use the wide angle that is used on some of the boss enemies and STOP forcing the camera to zoom in and lock when fighting enemies like Bujin.

PLEASE. It is so painfully annoying. I play a large character on purpose, and these up close, forced, unnecessary camera perspectives mean I can hardly see ANYTHING and I HATE not having control of my camera.

Please, I am literally begging here.

Thank you for your consideration.

It would be nice, but I have no faith in SEGA on this issue (it has always been a problem and they have never fixed it)

Yeah this is one thing I dislike a lot. Definitely agree with you here.

It would also be nice to have an additional level of zoom for the base camera so we can zoom in closer to the face without having to use the alternative camera options.

I'd add always resetting the zoom to default when you log in. Pressing ++// to fix the camera's obstinance every time really shouldn't be necessary.

@Miraglyth It's even still the case with base pso2. Indeed annoying.

PSO2 defaults to zoomed out though, as far as it'll go at least. NGS gave us lovely new wider zooms and then keeps reverting our choice to use it. 😆

There's a setting in game to turn that off, but you are locked into the default zoom, so you have to manually pan the camera up when fighting large monsters, (I personally prefer this for immersion)

@Anarchy-Marine said in Please, PLEASE, STOP forcing our camera perspective:

There's a setting in game to turn that off, but you are locked into the default zoom, so you have to manually pan the camera up when fighting large monsters, (I personally prefer this for immersion)

There is one for the wide angle, but nothing about the super zoom when fighting smaller bosses. Give me the option to turn THAT off and it will be a step in the right direction.

@Miraglyth not for me. Oftentimes I'll have to zoom it back out. Sometimes even after changing areas. No clue what the f* causes it to return to default.

@RpiesSPIES said in Please, PLEASE, STOP forcing our camera perspective:

@Miraglyth not for me. Oftentimes I'll have to zoom it back out. Sometimes even after changing areas. No clue what the f* causes it to return to default.

Oh you mean changing areas. Yeah I find when entering and leaving the personal quarters it messes with the camera. It's like that has a larger maximum zoom and you need to zoom out each time it becomes available.

But the game itself, just logging in or switching from NGS, I don't have to the way I do every time I log into NGS which has better camera settings overall but inexplicably fully reverts it to default zoom every time.