We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December

9DD47354-CA30-4DC4-BEC2-68F535108F19.jpeg

Do people really have nothing better to do.

I don't see this game surviving far past December TBH.Sub4k.png

@Shiyo said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

I don't see this game surviving far past December TBH.Sub4k.png

Theirs a difference between making a prediction, and running around the game shouting it like it’s a fact and this is what sega is doing which is definitely not the case.

Also that’s not total players numbers either, that’s just peak numbers on one ecosystem.

@Shiyo where's the numbers for tweaker, microsoft store, Xbox and egs? 🙄

I'm sure that's just to give an idea of how the player count has dropped off. It was rather crazy when the game launched. Like all the blocks were filled and you couldn't find a spot on the ship.

I'm so salty they kinda abandoned base pso2 and put it on auto. Would be nice if they recycled limited-time quests or something during the drought.

Obviously the idea is to get people to quit so it will close, yell loud enough till it comes true. I'm almost ready to accept the conspiracy theory there's a contingent of people trying to get global closed down so sega has to remove the ip-block on jp somehow.

JP WAS NEVER MERGED FOR THIS REASON

lol, what a way to shoot their credibility in the foot. JP was never "merged" because the server locations are in significantly different parts of the planet on different infrastructure. Moreover are they going to act like Sega seriously put out an announcement saying "We didn't put Global on the JP service because we thought we might need to shut it down"? That'd be a stupid thing to announce and a stupid way to announce it and anyone with an iota of common sense should realise that immediately. These jokers may as well just say "THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE UP".

@Pok said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

yell loud enough till it comes true.

Oh hey, so it's the Ship 3 is dead meme on a larger scale.

@Zeara said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

Steamcharts shows tweaker numbers iirc.

It's just to give a basis of player retention though. Like this person is saying:

@Neosiotype said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

I'm sure that's just to give an idea of how the player count has dropped off. It was rather crazy when the game launched. Like all the blocks were filled and you couldn't find a spot on the ship.

@Zeara said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

He's not gonna give you those numbers because he cant. Instead hes gonna stroke the steamcharts off to get his fix any chance he gets.

@Shiyo Im not buying the "showing the decline" excuse because everyone here already knows the game is losing players. We dont need you constantly posting that

Not a day goes by without someone reposting the steamcharts, not even truly terrible games get that treatment 🤔

@Neosiotype said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

I'm so salty they kinda abandoned base pso2 and put it on auto. Would be nice if they recycled limited-time quests or something during the drought.

Yeah I’m a little sad about pso2, I keep meaning to go back and improve my endless scores now my loading doesn’t suck, but the state of the market in ngs means I’m having to grind hard to keep up atm.

It can shut down in the next hour and I wouldn't care.

@Miranda said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

Then why are you still here?

@Miranda said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in We’ve now got trolls trying to claim that the global servers are being shut down in December:

Then why are you still here?

The same damn reason you are.

You sure? I’m here cause I generally like the game, even with the improvements it needs. I would most certainly care if it shut down in the next hour.