Weapon Camo

I wish I didn't have to take my camo off going back and forth between both games if where I got it was the base pso 2 and the Cano can use in ngs wouldn't it be convenient to at least be optional to use one camo between both? Anyone else? Just a suggestion

That would be a nice feature, since you can't get extra copies of a lot of camos anymore

@LazerRay right! Just for convenience as well. Like when I leave ngs and got to base. I always have to unequip my camo and then put it in storage and then put it back on once I enter base

This isn't really an issue since you can transmogrify your weapon

@Drakaina And unsurprisingly, it is an incredibly limited and shortsighted system with too many limits. Also, it seems unlikely that you can use that system for camos.

@Drakaina but each and every time I switch between ngs and base? I am not trying to argue because I do agree it's not a problem. Just inconvenient, so I simply made a suggestion. I wanted to see who else agreed. I love the game. Overwhelming happy we have it in the U.S. I beat base in 2 months love the game!

@Vagabond-R said in Weapon Camo:

@Drakaina but each and every time I switch between ngs and base? I am not trying to argue because I do agree it's not a problem. Just inconvenient, so I simply made a suggestion. I wanted to see who else agreed. I love the game. Overwhelming happy we have it in the U.S. I beat base in 2 months love the game!

Well the story anyways