What is the most Prestigious items in Pso2 that the community will envy?

Let’s get a list going Pso2 community!!!

Probably titles for beating masq 999, solo rondo, and s ranking HTPD

Do you think Pso2 is going in this direction?

https://youtu.be/KKKp1ENfX-s

The title from getting the Jackpot in Rappy Slots. Not the PSE one, but filling up the 9 tiles.

I was think along the lines of items, accessories, clothes and camo? Anything to can show off in game?

This post is deleted!

It use to be having Pole Dance. Now its down to chair dance . . .

@Rain-Gnyu said in What is the most Prestigious things in Pso2?:

I was think along the lines of items, accessories, clothes and camo? Anything to can show off in game?

Do we even have anything special like that ? I mean JP can flex us with the JP exclusive stuff but thats about it i believe. Other then that i dont know of anything i havent seen plenty of people using.

If we include Titels however then the Titel from the last UQ (Sodam) would be the most prestigious thing in PSO2 together with the Rappy Slot Jackpot one. However i am not sure if we could count "luck" as "prestigious" because thats exactly what the Rappy slot one is.....pure luck.

Sonia Earrings is a super hard ticket to obtain. Super super rare from what I can see.

@Rain-Gnyu said in What is the most Prestigious things in Pso2?:

Sonia Earrings is a super hard ticket to obtain. Super super rare from what I can see.

It's just regular AC scratch item, not any more prestigious than any other.

This post is deleted!

I had the blood scythe once and didn’t realize I had something so unique and valuable. So upset about that now.......so I want to know what items in this game are convenient.

Also stop the derailment attempt.

What is the most Prestigious things in Pso2?

Prestige (noun) - Widespread respect and admiration felt for someone or something on the basis of a perception of their achievements or quality.

Certain titles, potentially including:

• Threat to the Raging Nether God (Defeat 30 Magatsu Choopgas. - During a single limited period on Global)
  • Curtains for the Dark Feast (Dark Revelry Consumes the Starlight Achieve a High Score of 3,000,000. - Also limited)
  • Dark Bringer (Return from the Falspawn's Den 50 times. - That's a lot of abductions!)
  • Tainted by the Profound (Clear "Survey: Remnants of a Parallel World" Level 999)
  • Light that Sunders Darkness (Clear Depth 100 in Final Battle: Space-Time Interstice with an S Rank.)
  • Piercer of the Phantasmal Mother Goddess (Clear "Mother Omnipotent, Shatter of Light" on Ultra Hard with an S Rank.)
  • Darkness Stored in Both Hands (Earn 10 or more titles for each Main Class from "Barren Blossom, Butcher of Light" on Ultra Hard.)
  • All of the most demanding Endless Quest titles.
  • Fiends Held in Both Hands (Earn 10 or more titles for each Main Class in the [Episode 4] of Story Quest: Duel.)
  • Platinum Star (Earn a High Score of 420,000 Interception Points in Armada Interception.)
  • Encounterer of the Darkness of Hatred (Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard.)
  • Piercer of the Darkness of Hatred (Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard with an S Rank.)
  • [I don't know the name] (Hit the jackpot in Rappy Slots.)
  • Elder Bonus Getter (Succeed at the Elder Bonus 1 time.)
  • Fashion Icon (Receieve 2,000 "Likes" total on Lookbook.)
  • Any level 50 crafting title.

All of these involve actually accomplishing something worthy of note and recognition; they have nothing to do with being allowed to play before a certain date, whaling for a scratch bonus or subscribing to an external service that simply involves sinking money, or buying a random scratchable item from the market.

Things that either anybody can do with little to no skill involvement, or things not everyone could do because they were unfairly prevented from having a chance to do so cannot really be considered prestigious. And regular prizes from a normal AC scratch ticket - totally random examples, this and this - certainly cannot be considered prestigious and there have been thousands of those by now.

@Miraglyth said in What is the most Prestigious things in Pso2?:

What is the most Prestigious things in Pso2?

Prestige (noun) - Widespread respect and admiration felt for someone or something on the basis of a perception of their achievements or quality.

Certain titles, potentially including:

• Threat to the Raging Nether God (Defeat 30 Magatsu Choopgas. - During a single limited period on Global)
  • Curtains for the Dark Feast (Dark Revelry Consumes the Starlight Achieve a High Score of 3,000,000. - Also limited)
  • Dark Bringer (Return from the Falspawn's Den 50 times. - That's a lot of abductions!)
  • Tainted by the Profound (Clear "Survey: Remnants of a Parallel World" Level 999)
  • Light that Sunders Darkness (Clear Depth 100 in Final Battle: Space-Time Interstice with an S Rank.)
  • Piercer of the Phantasmal Mother Goddess (Clear "Mother Omnipotent, Shatter of Light" on Ultra Hard with an S Rank.)
  • Darkness Stored in Both Hands (Earn 10 or more titles for each Main Class from "Barren Blossom, Butcher of Light" on Ultra Hard.)
  • All of the most demanding Endless Quest titles.
  • Fiends Held in Both Hands (Earn 10 or more titles for each Main Class in the [Episode 4] of Story Quest: Duel.)
  • Platinum Star (Earn a High Score of 420,000 Interception Points in Armada Interception.)
  • Encounterer of the Darkness of Hatred (Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard.)
  • Piercer of the Darkness of Hatred (Clear Twisted With Hatred on Ultra Hard with an S Rank.)
  • [I don't know the name] (Hit the jackpot in Rappy Slots.)
  • Elder Bonus Getter (Succeed at the Elder Bonus 1 time.)
  • Fashion Icon (Receieve 2,000 "Likes" total on Lookbook.)
  • Any level 50 crafting title.

All of these involve actually accomplishing something worthy of note and recognition; they have nothing to do with being allowed to play before a certain date, whaling for a scratch bonus or subscribing to an external service that simply involves sinking money, or buying a random scratchable item from the market.

Things that either anybody can do with little to no skill involvement, or things not everyone could do because they were unfairly prevented from having a chance to do so cannot really be considered prestigious. And regular prizes from a normal AC scratch ticket - totally random examples, this and this - certainly cannot be considered prestigious and there have been thousands of those by now.

I personally disagree! Nobody wants words to show off! That is lame! Give me some item people can envy over! Something you can put in people characters faces!

You get the white cape finishing depth 999, but you can actually sell that one iirc