I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.

Listen Sega as of late your market strategy for scratches suck big time. You guys are recycling way to much. It like you guys are stalling for some reason in bringing out the good stuff! What is going on because all this recycling stuff is old. Is the big balloon boobs all you guys got? Something weird is going on over there!

@Rain-Gnyu said in I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.:

Listen Sega as of late your market strategy for scratches suck big time. You guys are recycling way to much. It like you guys are stalling for some reason in bringing out the good stuff! What is going on because all this recycling stuff is old. Is the big balloon boobs all you guys got? Something weird is going on over there!

Any active GMs on these forums anymore?

@Rain-Gnyu so even you start to see reality now. Welcome

Damn...even the sega simps had enough

I'm waiting for the datamined samurai scratch

Next month maybe

@Rain-Gnyu said in I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.:

You guys are recycling way to much.

For starters the recent Collection scratches during the 9th Anniversary were meant to be recycled, that was their point and you shouldn't really consider those normal.

For seconds if you're referring to SG scratch, that's meant to operate like FUN scratch used to (half in, half out) and is nothing new to PSO2 for anyone who'd been paying attention.

For thirds, recycling is a good thing. It lets newer players scratch for items they missed out on before, and raises the supply of items that have been gobbled up by scalpers. They should really be recycling stuff way more often and more completely, as this would both directly combat hoarding and indirectly discourage it.

Is the big balloon boobs all you guys got?

We don't even have a Ballooned Bosom accessory in any of the current or upcoming scratches, do we? 🤔 Silly time to complain about that if not.

@El-Zenchi said in I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.:

I'm waiting for the datamined samurai scratch

Really.......I want that too!

@Miraglyth said in I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.:

You guys are recycling way to much.

For starters the recent Collection scratches during the 9th Anniversary were meant to be recycled, that was their point and you shouldn't really consider those normal.

For seconds if you're referring to SG scratch, that's meant to operate like FUN scratch used to (half in, half out) and is nothing new to PSO2 for anyone who'd been paying attention.

For thirds, recycling is a good thing. It lets newer players scratch for items they missed out on before, and raises the supply of items that have been gobbled up by scalpers. They should really be recycling stuff way more often and more completely, as this would both directly combat hoarding and indirectly discourage it.

Is the big balloon boobs all you guys got?

We don't even have a Ballooned Bosom accessory in any of the current or upcoming scratches, do we? 🤔 Silly time to complain about that if not.

Wow had to give me a thesis on why I was wrong?

Let me help you a little.......I don’t like the recycling Scratches it is old. I want all new jaw dropping accessories and outfit. I need Sega to hit me with some new jiu jitsu shit.

@Rain-Gnyu The accessories and emotes in these renewal scratches are kinda new, and is the only reason i scratch for these. The renewed things are the outfits and MOST of the hair... Still cant understand why they would put Och Hair 2 in as it was in PSO2. Thats the thing that upsets me right there about the renewals scratch.

No, but I prefer not to tell half a story and you happened to provide one with multiple layers. 🤷

Let me help you a little.......I don’t like the recycling Scratches

You're right, that does help me. It tells me you're selfish and don't care for newer players or resupplying legacy desirable items that are priced out of all sensibility.

I might also point out that most other players seem to be complaining about how frequent new scratches already are. More new scratches (to displace what is already a minority of repeats) is likely not in their interest.

@Miraglyth said in I am sorry Sega but these Scratches really do suck in my opinion.:

No, but I prefer not to tell half a story and you happened to provide one with multiple layers. 🤷

Let me help you a little.......I don’t like the recycling Scratches

You're right, that does help me. It tells me you're selfish and don't care for newer players or resupplying legacy desirable items that are priced out of all sensibility.

I might also point out that most other players seem to be complaining about how frequent new scratches already are. More new scratches (to displace what is already a minority of repeats) is likely not in their interest.

Aren’t we all selfish when it comes to our personal enjoyment? At least I am trying to spend money. Is it what Sega recognizes and response to the most in this game. I am trying to get their attention on how to get my money! Sega could careless about F2P players, isn’t that the reason they did that survey, right?

Aren’t we all selfish when it comes to our personal enjoyment? At least I am trying to spend money.

So are you claiming that people who want recycles don't money, and consequently that Emote Collection, Accessory Collection and so on got no money at all?

I can personally disprove that by the way; Emote Collection was the single most-scratched ticket I've ever done, even including base PSO2. If they hadn't run a new NGS ticket at that time in its place, I would have very likely spent nothing on it as I don't scratch most tickets at all.

Let's not pretend nobody scratches recycles. That's just silly.

i'm still waiting for something that screams sci-fi pso style.not like i will buy scratches myself, i will only pay if i know i'll get what i want for a reasonable price.but for a game that is sci-fi, there is nothing sci-fi there for me except for cast parts, which are also not happening too often, and for the female part, are not really that cast like. i'm talking hucaseal, racaseal stuff here.plates, armor, metal. it's weak, and all that anime stuff and everything is getting old.