Cross play between Xbox and PC.

Trying to play cross play between Xbox one and PC but can't find friend despite being in the same block number. How do we enable cross platform playing on the Xbox one?

There is no cross play setting on PSO2. The cross play works by default.

Are both you and your friend on the same ship? The ship you select when logging in. You'll have to both be on the same ship in order to see each other.

@Photon_Cat it's actually new genesis and ppl have said they can play together with on person on xbox one and the other on pc I think

@Photon_Cat I didn't know we had to b on the same ship. Does that still work for new genesis too?

@Grigori23 said in Cross play between Xbox and PC.:

@Photon_Cat I didn't know we had to b on the same ship. Does that still work for new genesis too?

Yeah, PSO2 and NGS work in the same way with their ship setup. This allows swapping between base PSO2 and NGS. Sorry about any confusion with my first message, I guess what I meant to say is cross-play just works on PSO2. There is no setting that needs to be toggled.

So, you'll both need to be on the same ship and block in order to see each other. I'd recommend meeting up in central city. Then you can form your party there and switch between areas without having to worry about finding each other.