Why are you putting revival items in a renewal scratch?

Oracle Renewal Collection II

The new Oracle renewal has a hairstyle in it you didn't even renew. Why isn't it part of a revival instead?

It also has an accessory from PSO2 untouched. Seems evident to me they don't want to remake those parts of the Och set but still want to sell the whole thing as if it was...

@Vashzaron said in Why are you putting revival items in a renewal scratch?:

It also has an accessory from PSO2 untouched. Seems evident to me they don't want to remake those parts of the Och set but still want to sell the whole thing as if it was...

Given how upset people are atm with the SG scratch debacle you would think they would try and be less greedy. I guess they are just trying to see how much they exploit people before most of the whales leave.

Yea I'm even more tempted to boycott this scratch for than than with the last scratch. The quality of the first Oracle renewal was low enough from how so so they did with the outfits, this is just even lower quality.

The sad part is even tho they do BS like this, people still gonna throw money at it, even if just for the new emotes and 45 scratch carrot. That hair and hat I would consider a bad roll and wouldn't use either of them even tho I dont have either of them, and its terrible they put those in this scratch as is.

There are no exclusive count bonus items this scratch, just the basic stuff.