I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks

The guys behind this:

https://streamable.com/cfwr7b

Are from the alliance Associates in Ship 2.

They're a 4chan alliance who like causing troubles in every game they play, you can ask even people from 4chan and not even that people wants them around.

https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/346466416

They have even falseflagged as responsible someone else for one of these attack and mass reported them as responsible.

Contacting support about this does nothing, but if we have enough people complaining they'll have to do something.

Thanks for the read.

It is unfortunately true and really infuriating that there's no proper response. It shouldn't be so easy to just get someone banned like that.

lmfao. Why is Sega even bothering to sponser streamers before adding full chat and SA customization options?

They are basically shooting themselves in the foot at this point.

@Zenny did the most recent streamer they talked about before the main get attacked too?

@AngryRhombus563 Yeah I believe so. As expected.

How in tf can people support this game despite all the basic features its missing? Do people really like virtual waifu dress up that much?

Also, real shame that PSO went from being this melancholy space adventure to...this

@SalutexMO said in I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks:

Do people really like virtual waifu dress up that much?

Yes. Customization eclipses pretty much every other part of a game in a MMO. This game probably has the best out of any MMO. It's def top 3 in the world at least.

@Zenny said in I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks:

Yes. Customization eclipses pretty much every other part of a game in a MMO. This game probably has the best out of any MMO. It's def top 3 in the world at least.

Pretty much what this person said. And they keep reminding you that they have so much customization options, and how glorious it is. And then you pay 1300AC for the Premium set and realize you need a god damn pass for everything. The Salon Pass you can buy for 100SG(?) (that's 5bux on top of your premium) and the other one (N-Colour-Pass.) you can't as its rarely handed out as a once in 3-4 weeks login bonus. Or you spend $30 for a 2nd through AC Scratch Bonuses. And another $50 on top of the above for a 2nd N-Colour-Pass.

Sadly not even their customization options sadly manage to save the game though because even as a monthly subscriber you can't change your themes on a whim whenever you want. And there shouldn't be a "too much" in a game that boasts about being able to customize your character at every opportunity they get.

Not the point of the thread though, my bad. Sadly the person whispering the streamer is probably a new account as they didn't even bother changing their PlayerID. If they didn't use a VPN however, the IP could lead SEGA to other accounts possibly used by the same person. Its disgusting that people do this though, not even in the name of "teaching SEGA to better protect their users" is doing something like that OK in any book.

So 4chan found out they can have a fountain of "lulz" with this game? Well, if SEGA doesn't do anything, this will keep happening, it is how these guys roll.

Symbol Arts have been taken out from area chat and defaults on other chats to off. This could be solved with a whisper and other chat locks too. Let people unlock their chat options as they feel.

Now, will SEGA keep trying to sponsor people risking their accounts before measures such as the suggested ones are implemented...?

If said person is actually innocent, then I have lost any faith in the current moderation to actually do their job. There is just too many little things piling up that have been disenfranchising me from the game. Starting to think I should take the considerable amounts of money I spend per month on the game elsewhere. If I'm getting less and less value, why would I also risk losing it all if this could happen to you as well?

Game could really use a streamer mode, thought that was a thing, guess not.

@Zenny if their content isn’t being taken down completely then it makes a lot of sense sponsoring them because the streamer can still get by having to deal with these issues causing demonization. If the content is regularly being taken down then it is actually completely useless for them to being doing it though

@Bluepantsu said in I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks:

@Zenny said in I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks:

Pretty much what this person said. And they keep reminding you that they have so much customization options, and how glorious it is. And then you pay 1300AC for the Premium set and realize you need a god damn pass for everything. The Salon Pass you can buy for 100SG(?) (that's 5bux on top of your premium) and the other one (N-Colour-Pass.) you can't as its rarely handed out as a once in 3-4 weeks login bonus. Or you spend $30 for a 2nd through AC Scratch Bonuses. And another $50 on top of the above for a 2nd N-Colour-Pass.

Sadly not even their customization options sadly manage to save the game though because even as a monthly subscriber you can't change your themes on a whim whenever you want. And there shouldn't be a "too much" in a game that boasts about being able to customize your character at every opportunity they get.

Not the point of the thread though, my bad. Sadly the person whispering the streamer is probably a new account as they didn't even bother changing their PlayerID. If they didn't use a VPN however, the IP could lead SEGA to other accounts possibly used by the same person. Its disgusting that people do this though, not even in the name of "teaching SEGA to better protect their users" is doing something like that OK in any book.

They also seem to make fun of people and intentionally ruin the game's economy by showing massive RMT moves. I say they but it's actually all their leader.

Color passes in PSO2 were always hard as hell to obtain, they only got easy by episode 5 or episode 6 I don't remember. Also 100sg is a joke, you should never buy sg, it's the f2p currency.

@El-Zenchi said in I caught the ones behind the streamer attacks:

Color passes in PSO2 were always hard as hell to obtain, they only got easy by episode 5 or episode 6 I don't remember. Also 100sg is a joke, you should never buy sg, it's the f2p currency.

Yeah exactly, buying SG is ridiculous and its why its even more ridiculous that we're asked to spend 300/720SG on Mat. Storage as a premium user. To hell with the 400 premium storage slots because its still manual inventory management nonesense that quests don't make use of.

We paying members shouldn't have to do that kind of micromanagement that's at this point, after nearly a decade later, only there to sell the storage given the huge QoL improvement the Mat. Storage is advertised to be.

Or needing Salon passes nevermind the ridiculous N-Colour-Passes. Let that be a thing free-to-play players have to be limited by, not those who have been subscribed to your service monthly for several years now.

If you are paying for premium and you like changing your themes and styles on a whim then there shouldn't be a damn thing stopping you from doing so in a heavily "look at how much you can customize your character to be truly you!" advertised game.

Edit: Excuse me, I forgot we were in a thread unrelated to this before going off on a tangent again, ugh.

Edit2: I know materials and material storage hasn't been out for nearly a decade for as long as the game itself has been around. But I meant as in technology having come far enough that the extra "processing" one could have used in the past to possibly argue the "additional cost on top of premium" is no longer there.

4chan, sketchy website in general with the sketchiest people ever.