[NGS] Bugged Red Box can't be opened

f6798ee9-8284-42f8-acf1-8712530a4777-image.png The red box located here cant be opened

unbreakable-map.png

Found another one in northern Halphia Lake

I have the same bug in Halphia Lake and West Aelio, Both are barrier pods container

20210808_214321.jpg I found a red crate that won't open

Also running into this issue in West Aelio pso20210809_105930_001.png

Capture.PNG

I've hit it with pretty much everything and nothing happens. Annoying too as it appears to be my last one for the quest

Unable to get this Red Box. Required to acquire one of the 4* armor pieces.

alt text

alt text

EDIT: Also unable to get this Red Box. Required to acquire another one of the 4* armor pieces.

alt text

alt text

Running into the same issue with my last box in North Aelio. 20210810134638_1.jpg

EDIT: So I found a solution to this problem. Leaving an area and reentering by foot resets some of the puzzle boxes. I'm not sure what causes it, but it fixed my box.

@HaloNix Tried your solution. It worked for one of the boxes (the second one I linked), but does not work for the first one, so I'm still missing one of the Qual De Armor 4* armor pieces.

EDIT: Update - My friend couldn't open the box I opened even with the same process, yet she could open my still bugged box. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Having this issue with the red container behind the Wild Rush cocoon.

@codenamechaz said in [NGS] Bugged Red Box can't be opened:

Also running into this issue in West Aelio pso20210809_105930_001.png

Capture.PNG

I've hit it with pretty much everything and nothing happens. Annoying too as it appears to be my last one for the quest

I don't know what all changed but after logging in the other day it finally worked after several days after not working before with no clue why it started working

My issue was fixed by going through the nearby cocoon. Turns out a shield and Barrier Pods weren't spawning.

I have this issue with two Red Boxes. One in Central between the words "Central City" and "Central Aelio" and West at Crykau Hills

@Lockjaws I relogged and the crates functions normally and but the barrier pods out. Maybe entering the cocoon would do the same.

Red box bug Halphia lake.JPG

Unable to open this box.

I had the exact same problem for the exact same chest in Halphia Lake and I did the suggestion with re-entering the area by foot, but it didn't work.

When I tried the other suggestion with teleporting to the Cocon and canceling the mission, I've accidentally canceled the task as well. After that, it worked. So I'm not sure if it was because of the Cocon teleportation and/or because of the cancellation of the sidequest, but it worked normally after that. I could also reaccept the sidequest and it counted for completition