Ring Enchantment Failed on lvl 2 three times in a row ( safe )

You may want to look into it. The fail rate should go up with the lvl, not be 75% ( three of the four failed, I have experience for 8 ) unless this is how you want rings to work. But really that would take years of grinding to get them lvl'd. Please look in to it. I don't care about the loss of hard to find stones, more as people new to pso.

I know rings fail, but there is something weird going on with the odds through out the game. I am not hating on the game. I love this game, I just letting them know it may be a problem.

"Safe" simply means the grind level will not decrease upon failure. You may find it worthwhile to use Grind Success +% items when grinding rings.

Ty I have fond that if you only do one lvl per day then your chances are near 100% more than one lvl per day and your chance is 10% or so IDK I have yet to have one not fail on the 2nd lvl of the day. Thanks again, sorry about the late response.

I don't think Safe means "can't decrease level", as I had Units decrease levels even at Safe. Decreasing level is related to Risk afaik, and it seems Rings don't have any Risk listed when you go upgrade them.

When upgrading Units, I had quite an easy time going through Safe, but for the Ring, I failed 6 times out of 11 attempts. That's either too unlucky or wrong. If you're gonna throw a low % rate of upgrade, at least change the Safe wording to something that reflects the actual low chances.

@Ilúvatar said in Ring Enchantment Failed on lvl 2 three times in a row ( safe ):

"Safe" simply means the grind level will not decrease upon failure. You may find it worthwhile to use Grind Success +% items when grinding rings.

thats wrong - safe has a high chance of the grind being a success....if you look at rings or compressing sweets you will find that sweets "safe status" decreases as you grind them up unlike rings - you cannot loose level on rings till +20 cause there is no risk level implemented in it its pure rng - sometimes i grind rings with 0 fails to +20 sometimes i have 3-4 fails in a row

Based on the swiki for the JPN version, it looks like "Safe" for Skill Rings is 80%-85% chance of success, since you can increase it to "Certain" (aka 100%) with an Enhancement Success +20% (though those do cost 8 AC items, as opposed to the +30% from the ExCube Shop for 20 Cubes), but not with an Enhancement Success +10%, meaning that you can make it 100% each level, if you have/are willing to use the resources.