PSA: Rocket Start "Join an Alliance" campaign rewards not completely distributed?

The Rocket Start Campaigns included a campaign to be in an alliance with at least 4 or 8 people. The rewards for that along with several other Rocket Start campaigns were distributed in today's maintenance:

0bdb9427-9f2b-4c2f-b47a-07a85a7f61a8-image.png (Image courtesy of @RappyBurst on Twitter)

But it seems not everyone received the Alliance-based ones. My alliance has 27 people, all of whom played and joined the alliance prior to the NGS maintenance, but I did not receive these rewards.

Asking around quickly someone else in my alliance didn't get them either, while someone else in a group I'm in said "I got them, but my wife didn't" (they're both in a different alliance to me).

Can people check the rewards they received today to see if they got these?

I can confirm I was also missing the Aliance ones. 😕 And we have about 50 or so members.

what a surprise xD maybe wait 3 weeks, again...

I didn't get mine, but I'm not 100% sure if we had 8 players currently active before NGS. Pretty darn sure we had 4 though, and we definitely had way more than 8 inactive.

I got mine. Interesting how this happened again tho...

Didn't get anything here. But hey, got my cbt stuff finally

My alliance absolutely had over 4 people who played between NGS launch and the end of the Rocket Start campaign, and while I'm not sure I took screenshots that would prove at least 8 logged in during the time I'm pretty confident about that too. I didn't get either reward.

More importantly the campaign's announcement never mentioned any requirement other than to be in an alliance that had 4/8 people in it regardless of their status.

One idea I've heard a couple times now is that you needed to join an alliance after NGS launched. I don't believe this because it would be ridiculous and nonsensical; in particular it would force alliance leaders to leave and rejoin their own alliances, surrendering leadership in the process.

@Drbgamez said in PSA: Rocket Start "Join an Alliance" campaign rewards not completely distributed?:

It'd help rule out the ridiculous to know: Did you join your alliance before NGS?

@Miraglyth Yeah... That wouldn't make any sense. If that turns out to be the case, I would think it's just an oversight/programming issue as this is the first one of those campaigns since NGS launched.

I got my rewards this time compared to Beta thing. Will also share that I made a new alliance after NGS released if it helps.

@Miraglyth said in PSA: Rocket Start "Join an Alliance" campaign rewards not completely distributed?:

@Drbgamez said in PSA: Rocket Start "Join an Alliance" campaign rewards not completely distributed?:

It'd help rule out the ridiculous to know: Did you join your alliance before NGS?

Yes, I did join my alliance before NGS and stayed in it the whole time.

Yes, I did join my alliance before NGS and stayed in it the whole time.

Excellent, thanks! That singlehandedly confirms there's no unmentioned requirement to join an alliance only after NGS launched.

I'm not sure what other unmentioned requirement there could be, so it now seems most likely this was just another incomplete distribution and recommend filing support tickets again like with the closed beta rewards.

Bump for a status update, my ticket got a reply to say it's being forwarded to the developers.

Seems this wasn't addressed in today's maintenance.

It wasn't addressed in today's maintenance either.

I'm really worried about this. We've and and we're having more NGS alliance campaigns after this one and if it turns out the campaigns have changed in how they work since PSO2 and require more new people to join the alliance or for you to join a new alliance (RIP existing alliances and their photon tree progress!) - even though none of the NGS campaigns have mentioned any changes - then we won't find out until way after these campaigns have ended.

GMs, please provide an update.

Aaand it wasn't addressed in today's maintenance. What's awkward about this is the receipt period for these rewards is supposed to end in 48 hours.

091fd8e8-d61e-4db3-bb80-f4d976423891-image.png

So if they resolve it and complete distribution now they'll need to remember to extend the pickup time so the rewards aren't immediately deleted from our inboxes.