As usual, JP server have their update details announcement a few hours earlier than global.
The announcement of this week looks quite important, as it includes a big number of changes. All the items listed on the announcement above after the screenshots of Braver costume and hairstyles, are system changes. Listing up a part of them.
- The description of the potential of Glissen series weapons will be changed to match how the potential actually works.
- The damage attenuation from level difference will now be exempted if the BP exceeds a certain value.
- When damage attenuation takes place, no down value will be dealt to the enemy.
- On field weather, the random selection process of the weather will be changed. The rates of each weather happening, won't be changed.
- On salon, certain hairstyle will have an option to select the display of ornamental parts (Di Allez Head seems to be a target for this change).
- On some equipment parameters, the digits after the point will be shown.
- When wearing costume type items, they will not counted to the inventory capacity.
- A notification will be shown on the main menu when the daily free SG scratch has not drawn yet.
- Some PA, weapon skills will get adjustments/buffs. Like Volkraptor, Blight Round, Talis attacks, Barta and Zonde.
As you can see, there are many changes we haven't got any info beforehand. So I'd recommend to have a close look on the updated details once it's up on the global site.
P.S. And now comes an undetermined Maintenance Burst!