PSA: Make sure to check out the update details announcement

As usual, JP server have their update details announcement a few hours earlier than global.

https://pso2.jp/players/news/28246/

The announcement of this week looks quite important, as it includes a big number of changes. All the items listed on the announcement above after the screenshots of Braver costume and hairstyles, are system changes. Listing up a part of them.

• The description of the potential of Glissen series weapons will be changed to match how the potential actually works.
  • The damage attenuation from level difference will now be exempted if the BP exceeds a certain value.
  • When damage attenuation takes place, no down value will be dealt to the enemy.
  • On field weather, the random selection process of the weather will be changed. The rates of each weather happening, won't be changed.
  • On salon, certain hairstyle will have an option to select the display of ornamental parts (Di Allez Head seems to be a target for this change).
  • On some equipment parameters, the digits after the point will be shown.
  • When wearing costume type items, they will not counted to the inventory capacity.
  • A notification will be shown on the main menu when the daily free SG scratch has not drawn yet.
  • Some PA, weapon skills will get adjustments/buffs. Like Volkraptor, Blight Round, Talis attacks, Barta and Zonde.

As you can see, there are many changes we haven't got any info beforehand. So I'd recommend to have a close look on the updated details once it's up on the global site.

P.S. And now comes an undetermined Maintenance Burst! 😢

gotta go for the cross burst

alt text

I rather hope there will be a real cross burst that they spend another hour in maintenance to withdraw the Braver SG scratch...

Is their any information on what’s they are changing with the pa’s and techs?

@Fiona-Respha said in PSA: Make sure to check out the update details announcement:

The description of the potential of Glissen series weapons will be changed to match how the potential actually works. The damage attenuation from level deference will now be exempted if the BP exceeds a certain value. On some equipment parameters, the digits after the point will be shown. Some PA, weapon skills will get adjustments/buffs. Like Volkraptor, Blight Round, Talis attacks, Barta and Zonde.

OMFG THEY LISTENED !

And people thought it was CRAZY that they utilize BP in all of this madness. It should never have mattered what level someone is, as long as they had a high enough BP for the job, which is very easy to have even before lvl 20 for gigantix, or before lvl 13 for the UQ.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Yes, they detailed the changes in the announcement. I don't have time to fully translate them now, so just copy-pasting the Japanese language announcement. But probably you'd better wait for the global announcement 😃

ハンターの調整 (Hunter adjustments)
ハンターのクラススキルにおいて、以下の調整を行います。

クラススキル名 調整内容
ヴォルグラプター 爆発に必要な蓄積ダメージの上限を調整します。(Volkraptor)

レンジャーの調整 (Ranger adjustments)
レンジャーのクラススキルにおいて、以下の調整を行います。

クラススキル名 調整内容
ウィークバレット グライドキャンセルタイミングを調整します。(Blight Rounds)
ステップキャンセルタイミングを追加します。
空中で攻撃を行った際の落下タイミングを緩和します。

タリスの調整 (Talis adjustments)
タリスの通常攻撃において、上下方向の発射角度を上方修正します。
タリスのステップアタックにおいて、上下方向の発射角度を上方修正します。
タリスのステップカウンターにおいて、上下方向の発射角度を上方修正します。

タリスのフォトンアーツにおいて、以下の調整を行います。(Talis Photon Arts)
フォトンアーツ名 調整内容
パーフォレイトシュート 発動時の攻撃と、タリス展開中のテクニックによる攻撃の上下方向の発射角度を上方修正します。

氷属性テクニック調整 (Ice element techniques adjustments)
氷属性テクニックにおいて、以下の調整を行います。

テクニック名 調整内容
バータ チャージ時の上下方向の発射角度を上方修正します。(Barta)

雷属性テクニック調整 (Lightning element techniques adjustments)
雷属性テクニックにおいて、以下の調整を行います。

テクニック名 調整内容
ゾンデ チャージ時の2段目と3段目の落雷が動いているエネミーに当たりやすくなるよう、発生位置を調整します。(Zonde)

EDIT: At least, there seems to be no nerfing changes. Also I hope we'll receive another set of all skill reset pass.

brief translation

Volkraptor getting increased damage build up

Blight round glide canceling timing adjusted, adding step canceling, and lessening the height you lose when firing in air

Talis normal attack, step attack, step counter getting wider angle of attack

Charged barta getting wider angle

Charged zonde - the 2nd and 3rd hits are adjusted to hit moving targets better

@HarmlessSyan Thank you for the translations!

That's alot of maintenance bursts.... should have done my dailies and not save them for the upcoming week.

@Fiona-Respha said in PSA: Make sure to check out the update details announcement:

When wearing costume type items, they will not counted to the inventory capacity.

Wonder when camos get the same treatment.

@Yggranya I wonder if that change is only because of the problem with camos they seem incapable of fixing.

IIRC First JP CBT multi weapon camos worked fine on more than one weapon type but would take up additional inventory slots per weapon type you kept adding it on.

Wow......They do take notice. I did a personal request for more Volkraptor damage increased and it got improved. Very Nice Sega and thank you!

There is a crazy number of bug fixes, but I have to question if they are actually fixed. Wand lovers for example they reported fixed the middle of June, even tho I stated in several avenues that it wasnt, and even made a few videos on it, but they never put it back into bugs :o. I wouldnt be surprised if 90% of that list is still unfixed.

@Vashzaron

That bug was fixed with this update.