Clapperclaws on a violent forest

Hi Guys,

Whats the easiest way to do this quest? I know Fang Banshee is at the end of the forest. But Fang Banser seems to be only in that time attack quest?

If you're doing forest exploration/expedition, it's random if you get both or not. You'll just have to hope.

Fang Banser can appear alongside Banshee as the end boss of the Forest AQ, and it is also on several stages of the Sylvant and Draconian Extreme Quest (I forget the actual in-game name for the Quest). Overall, I would say that it is just easier to go after it in the TA you mentioned since it is a guaranteed spawn there.

@coldreactive: In the Expedition, it is only ever Banshee as the end boss, Banser can never spawn with her in Area 3; you may be confusing that with Forest AQ.

@AndrlCh said in Clapperclaws on a violent forest:

@coldreactive: In the Expedition, it is only ever Banshee as the end boss, Banser can never spawn with her in Area 3; you may be confusing that with Forest AQ.

Nope, can spawn in JP's Exploration mode at random. I had it happen at least twice last time I played.

@coldreactive If you can provide me with some concrete proof I will acquiesce the point, but all documentation I can find and my own personal experience from having run Forest Exploration several dozen times since the end boss was changed from Rockbear on the JPN server tells me that Banser never spawns in Area 3 of the Free Field/Expedition Forest Exploration.

@AndrlCh said in Clapperclaws on a violent forest:

@coldreactive If you can provide me with some concrete proof I will acquiesce the point, but all documentation I can find and my own personal experience from having run Forest Exploration several dozen times since the end boss was changed from Rockbear on the JPN server tells me that Banser never spawns in Area 3 of the Free Field/Expedition Forest Exploration.

I think coldreactive meant that Banser can appear at random during area 1~2 (random emergency codes), not area 3.

They show up in the Naverius time attacks

Clapperclaws? What? Seriously, the localization sometimes...

I saw one last night on Naverius Forest Exploration mode alone on hard difficulty! I was doing the find a Thunderstorm Client Order and it was raining but no Thunderstorms on area 2 so I went to area 3 where you teleport to the final area boss Fang Banshee. I turned around and went back to area 2 and the Fang Banser appeared Emergency Quest.