Here are your free daily SG scratch rates.

If you want an item with a 0.268 drop rate you have approximately a 5% chance to draw it in 21 draws.

If you want an item with a 0.806 drop rate you have approximately a 16% chance to draw it in 21 draws.

If you want an item with a 1.020% drop rate you have approximately a 19% chance to draw it in 21 draws.

If you want an item with a 2.149 drop rate you have approximately a 37% chance to draw it in 21 draws.

If you want an item with a 2.418 drop rate you have approximately a 40% chance to draw it in 21 draws.

I did this for passionate spirit as well but never posted it here, but I'm gonna start adding these every time a new one rolls around.

The formula is 1 - [(1- X) ^ Y] =

X is the item draw rate in decimal form, Y is the number of pulls, you can also use this formula if you're drawing with SG. This scratch will stay active til the 24th's maint, giving you exactly 21 potential pulls assuming you take it every day.

Odds on this one are way lower than Passionate Spirit though, the drop chance for the items isn't as high, we're getting 27 less draws, some items have returned, and are diluting the drop pool somewhat. I suggest waiting til the last day possible if you're on the fence about using your SG, you may just get what you want along the way.

Viper Tongues 4 life.

I laughed when I saw that it was back, and second highest draw chance lol.