Here are some suggestions that would improve overall player experience and incentivize players to purchase AC / Premium:
- Free AC scratch spin every 48 hours (15 pulls per month) for premium users
- Once every month, a ticket is distributed to premium players to redeem one fashion item from any currently available AC scratch
- Premium players can initiate trading (free players can trade, but cannot initiate the trade. Alternatively, free players can trade anything that is not a weapon / armor, while premium players can trade all) ***if trading comes back
- 10%-20% exp, meseta, and rare drop rate for 100% of the time while premium is active
- Free players get 1 shop slot for free
- Every 14 days, a 3 day shop pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)
- During PSO day, logging in grants a 1 day shop pass
- Every 14 days, a color change pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)
- Premium players get 1 salon pass a week
- Increase premium storage, to something like 750
- Premium players get 3 of each material per daily login
- While premium subscription is active, saving an outfit colors / hair colors as a looks preset will save it as is, so you don’t have to consume salon pass / color change pass for every look you go for. However, when non-premium, saving looks presets work as normal / reverted colors back to how it would be.
- Cost of AC scratch spins reduce to 150 per spin and 1500 for 12 spins.
- Make good bonus AC scratch spin rewards easier for players to get.
I think these changes would provide more incentives for people to buy premium, make purchasing AC feel more worthwhile to the general playerbase, and simultaneously improve the experience of the game. Right now monetization is harsh and I think making it a bit cheaper and providing more incentives for the things purchased would be a great idea. Generosity leads to better player experience, leading to more players purchasing AC. I think these changes could pull in more profit for the PSO2 team. And of course, happier playerbase!
Edit: reworded AC "pull" to spins.