Suggestions to Improve Premium / AC Purchase Incentives

Here are some suggestions that would improve overall player experience and incentivize players to purchase AC / Premium:

• Free AC scratch spin every 48 hours (15 pulls per month) for premium users
  • Once every month, a ticket is distributed to premium players to redeem one fashion item from any currently available AC scratch
  • Premium players can initiate trading (free players can trade, but cannot initiate the trade. Alternatively, free players can trade anything that is not a weapon / armor, while premium players can trade all) ***if trading comes back
  • 10%-20% exp, meseta, and rare drop rate for 100% of the time while premium is active
  • Free players get 1 shop slot for free
  • Every 14 days, a 3 day shop pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)
  • During PSO day, logging in grants a 1 day shop pass
  • Every 14 days, a color change pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)
  • Premium players get 1 salon pass a week
  • Increase premium storage, to something like 750
  • Premium players get 3 of each material per daily login
  • While premium subscription is active, saving an outfit colors / hair colors as a looks preset will save it as is, so you don’t have to consume salon pass / color change pass for every look you go for. However, when non-premium, saving looks presets work as normal / reverted colors back to how it would be.
  • Cost of AC scratch spins reduce to 150 per spin and 1500 for 12 spins.
  • Make good bonus AC scratch spin rewards easier for players to get.

I think these changes would provide more incentives for people to buy premium, make purchasing AC feel more worthwhile to the general playerbase, and simultaneously improve the experience of the game. Right now monetization is harsh and I think making it a bit cheaper and providing more incentives for the things purchased would be a great idea. Generosity leads to better player experience, leading to more players purchasing AC. I think these changes could pull in more profit for the PSO2 team. And of course, happier playerbase!

Edit: reworded AC "pull" to spins.

Sounds good to me.

I've read through it I'll be giving my opinion with my points for better feedback

• Free AC scratch pull every 48 hours (15 pulls per month) for premium users

( I would like to adjust it so it takes effect next month it won't take effect on the month you get the premium but you immediately do not get the benefit )

• Once every month, a ticket is distributed to premium players to redeem one fashion item from any currently available AC scratch

( Same as above I do not think it should just take effect on on the same month as you require premium )

• Premium players can initiate trading (free players can trade, but cannot initiate the trade. Alternatively, free players can trade anything that is not a weapon / armor, while premium players can trade all (if trading comes back)

( To combat unnecessary Unfairness because they didn't pay people may complain about I would suggest that they would be given default tax that are meseta or SG and be even more limiting in what they can acquire )

• 10%-20% exp, meseta, and rare drop rate for 100% of the time while premium is active

( i make it Tri )

• Free players get 1 shop slot for free

( per 48 hrs and a locked max price of 1M )

• Every 14 days, a 3 day shop pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)

( I would say make it 2 for Premium users and 1 for non-premium users )

• During PSO day, logging in grants a 1 day shop pass

( Get full access but still have the minimum 1M sell limit for non-premium users after pso2 day has exceeded items get removed )

• Every 14 days, a color change pass is distributed to all players (2x per month)

( I would say make it 2 for Premium users and 1 for non-premium users )

• Premium players get 1 salon pass a week

( I would actually modify this to be a special used ticket so that it has the capability to change your actual bodies appearance as well as hair color permanently as it's own unique pre-set that you can switch back and forth once set the you cannot adjust anything until you use a pass again )

• Increase premium storage, to something like 750

( would say this increases with the amount of premium you bought )

• Premium players get 3 of each material per daily login

( I would adjust there's depending on what material it is you will more or less of it )

• While premium subscription is active, saving an outfit colors / hair colors as a looks preset will save it as is, so you don’t have to consume salon pass / color change pass for every look you go for. However, when non-premium, saving looks presets work as normal / reverted colors back to how it would be.

( Made a similar suggestion of above )

• Cost of AC pulls reduce to 150 per pull and 1500 for 12 pulls

( I would add the added benefit that you could pay a bit more AC or SG and bid on an item to give it a higher percentage chance )

*Make good bonus AC scratch rewards easier for players to get.

( Do you mean the scratch spin bonuses )