The new SG scratch is trash and cash grab

The new SG scratch is such trash for people who spent SG on the previous one. https://ngs.pso2.com/catalog/sg-scratch-tickets/AstuteBraver

JP players response to the scratch https://mobile.twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1422756690731012101/retweets/with_comments

It really is scummy of them.

so how long do they plan to keep items in rotation? , or is it just gonna be one giant SG scratch by end of the game.

RIP everyone who was rolling since they thought it was the last day for the expired SG scratch

could you imagine if the just kept adding to the SG scratch? In the year 2023. The chance of getting what you want is .00000012% with all the items in SG scratch

Well, they are releasing another SG scratch this month, that one looks like it has more original items from the video. Guess they didn't really have enough braver stuff to fill a SG scratch and just tacked it on the last one.

imo they should have let people know earlier because I'm sure there were people that pulled alot in the last few days thinking the SG scratch is going to be over. Now they have to spend more SG getting same crap they did just for a few new items in the list.

@somd215-0 said in The new SG scratch is trash and cash grab:

so how long do they plan to keep items in rotation? , or is it just gonna be one giant SG scratch by end of the game.

It's possible they want to handle it like the FUN scratch (before perm) had the newest scratch retain the previous new set as well, repeating. I guess we will see when Manon's stuff comes out.

@HarmlessSyan said in The new SG scratch is trash and cash grab:

imo they should have let people know earlier because I'm sure there were people that pulled alot in the last few days thinking the SG scratch is going to be over. Now they have to spend more SG getting same crap they did just for a few new items in the list.

I should hope you realize exactly who benefits for players not knowing.

Joke is on you SEGA, I am not spending my level 100 SG on your gacha scratches!

Bring back those Fresh Finds!

I always try to give people the benefit of doubt, but damn this is scummy. I can only imagine how much SG some people would have spent trying to get the item they wanted before the scratch went, only to find out you can still get the item.

The issue isn’t that you can still get them, but they didn’t make it clear that this was going to be the case.

Give us at least 1000 SG for doing this SEGA.

The worst part is that this scratch ends on the 25th but we don't know if it rolls over. 50/50 if braver stuff disapears

True, we don't know if the "desired" items will continue and a pool of trash will remain that will bloat as more of those get added... like a "permanent" pool and a "seasonal" one.

lol wtf, I know they're greedy but this is just down right scummy.

@A-Silver-King I hope that tweet link deters the potential "This kinda crap might fly in Japan, but... !" comment that may have been posted 😮

Yea, this was most unexpected, and blatant false advertising of both the previous scratches end date and the Astute Braver scratch itself. The Preview video showed no signs that prior SG scratch items would remain as items for the new SG scratch.

I mean.. cool, I have another chance at Fiora Scarf BUT seriously they should have remained separate scratches or just end them when they said they were to be ended.

They really should've let people know about this ahead of time.

Just more typical scumbag behavior from Sega.

Ah, time for more daily Vent/Maal items.