Add in a Wardrobe for storage

Having an account shared storage purely for fashion and camos would be very useful, it would even work like Material storage but only for outfits, outer wear, CAST parts, and camos.

Like material storage, you can use SG to purchase it, but instead of being a rental, you buy slots so you can expand as needed. I going the SG route with this so F2P have access, slot based since right now there isn't much on the NGS side for the need of massive storage, and ditching the rental system makes it so you will always have access to it.

This would be nice. Most of my storage is honestly just clothes.

@LazerRay said in Add in a Wardrobe for storage:

Having an account shared storage purely for fashion and camos would be very useful, it would even work like Material storage but only for outfits, outer wear, CAST parts, and camos.

Like material storage, you can use SG to purchase it, but instead of being a rental, you buy slots so you can expand as needed. I going the SG route with this so F2P have access, slot based since right now there isn't much on the NGS side for the need of massive storage, and ditching the rental system makes it so you will always have access to it.

I would love this but beyond it would like accessories to go there, and be one-time use. It's very aggravating to have to use them twice to allow alts access especially when they're very difficult or even impossible at the time to obtain two times to begin with! And that includes CAST parts, perhaps even moreso than simple accessories.

I swear there's already a storage that was classed as account

@Usagi-46 The accessory tickets count as consumables so they don't wind up in the fashion tab, what I'm suggesting is a better way to store outfits, outer wear, CAST parts, and camos since they all wind up in the the fashion tab (excluding anything that is ticket based since they don't take up space after being used).

@Drakaina Most storage is account based with the exception of Character storage, this idea gives a much needed improvement for those who racked up a lot of fashion and/or camos.