Add back Episode 4 Urgent Quests

Title, I've noticed that the UQ rotation we were left with in PSO2 only has UQs from EP5 and EP6 (and i think, some occasional pre EP4 like mining bases). We no longer have The Lunar Phantasm Matriarch, Imposing Iron Assault, or Deus Esca, Maker of New Epochs on rotation.

That's because they retire old ones and replace them with the new ones you can get a trigger though

@Drakaina said in Add back Episode 4 Urgent Quests:

That's because they retire old ones and replace them with the new ones you can get a trigger though

I think JP has them on rotation right now though

I heard they're on the JP rotation too. In fairness JP don't have triggers for them, but as a counterpoint to that those triggers require Weapons Badges and the launch of NGS dramatically reduced the supply of those on Global to a paltry 25 per week from Divide Quests (I think JP can get more from their mobile tie-ins).

There is still a lot of scope for parity improvement in classic PSO2. Global ideally needs a replacement for the mobile resources and I don't know how many times it's been said that it needs a replica of the wonderful Weapons Badge 2021 exchanges. It sounds like getting the rest of the JP UQ rotation (if it does include Episode 4) would be a part of that.