Returning player after soft launch and 75 cap removed.

Why am I level 1? I have my last equipped outfit, Im not level 70, my 22million weapons are gone, my skills are gone, my 27.5 million meseta is gone, I no longer hover as a ranger class, why is my bot not leveled up to max. I have wayyy to many questions to ask. And a few demands since I spent over 345 hours in game leveling my character and gaining items and materials plus outfits and decorations. What the F*** is going on. Please explain if I get everything back. If not just say that I don't get all of it back and I won't touch this game ever again. If I do please tell me how

You are playing ngs, not pso2. To get back to pso2, look for the Ryuker tower and block transfer to pso2. You should still have everything you had.

@EliteFreeAgent said in Returning player after soft launch and 75 cap removed.:

Why am I level 1? I have my last equipped outfit, Im not level 70, my 22million weapons are gone, my skills are gone, my 27.5 million meseta is gone, I no longer hover as a ranger class, why is my bot not leveled up to max. I have wayyy to many questions to ask. And a few demands since I spent over 345 hours in game leveling my character and gaining items and materials plus outfits and decorations. What the F*** is going on. Please explain if I get everything back. If not just say that I don't get all of it back and I won't touch this game ever again. If I do please tell me how

Max level is 20

@BoomBoy said in Returning player after soft launch and 75 cap removed.:

You are playing ngs, not pso2.

To elaborate: When you load your character you should see two options:

• Start PSO2:NGS
  • Start PSO2

The second of these may be greyed out. If so, you'll need to either complete character creation in NGS mode or play until you reach the Central City area. After that you should be able to log out and load the character again with Start PSO2 which will still have your PSO2 levels, story progress, room, auxiliary, PSO2 money and inventory.

Indeed, you get forced to do the introduction in New Genesis parallel game mode before you are able to go back to regular PSO2.

You can check your PSO2 inventory too with your tabs, but you will see it changes in a lot of ways while you are in NGS. Don't worry, it returns to normal.

Campaign items can be checked with the System option. Or wait until you get back to regular PSO2.

I'm really not sure how you didn't realize you were in NGS considering it's a completely different looking area but yes as the others have said you have to play through until you get to the quest to activate the Ryuker device in NGS first on Global to be able to go back to base pso2.

After that you can just choose to start in base pso2 when selecting your character.