Make the mission pass awards cross-character unlocked.

@ERICK001BC Yea, a lot of MMOs do that. And it's a dick move. People want "Exclusives?" Something they can say "I have this and no one else does?" Great. Put them behind difficult in-game activities, make them a challenge to pursue. But "I have this and no one else does" because it's ridiculously expensive? That's just stupid. It's like the jackenape who thinks they're the better competitor in a sport because they have the money to bribe the officials. It doesn't make them "better," it doesn't make them "special." It just makes them idiots who compensate for their lack with money.

@zaffy2005 I never said it was good. But I am trying to find something good from it to make myself feel better. The market is shit, without a doubt, but honestly with PC the market got a tiny bit better and I noticed items dropping a small amount. I can only hope things will get better.

@ERICK001BC My hope is that with a wider player base now there might be more players looking to undercut other shops to sell faster. Don't know if they'll ever drop down to "reasonable" overall any time soon, though. My thought is basically unless it's outerwear, outfit, or weapon (something I only have to buy once) I struggle to justify paying anything over 900k. For PAs, Techs, and other "gameplay" consumables I don't like paying more than 250k. And for purely cosmetic "consumables" like innerwear, basewear, hairstyles, and accessories, things I have to buy twice to get full use out of, it kils me to pay more than 100k per item (and even then ONLY if it's something really freakin' cool). If it's "just filling out pages in the collection" and I really can't think of anything I'd use it for (but maybe I'll think of some gimmick later on down the road) I will not pay more than 5,000 for it.

Which means there's a TON of stuff in the shops right now that I'm looking at and would love to have but have absolutely no intention of buying anytime soon because I'm not paying 3-500mil TWICE to use it, you know?

so I just got to the point that I can reget some of the items from the mission pass and I absolutely hate it!!!! making me choose just one item per set! that's outrageous! and even if I can only get 4 of the 13 tickets to account bound let me pick! with how it is I'm only going to get 2 of the tickets that I really wanted! to pour salt in the wound I only wanted 4 of the items!!!

why am I being punished for getting past tier 30?!? I worked for it and if I had paid SG for it I would be so mad about it that I would just never spend any money ever again on this game! in fact, after playing this long I don't want to ever give Sega a dime for this game. it feels like they just want you to pay for all the cosmetics even after saying you can just work hard to get them just so they can laugh at you and pull the caret away from you!

.....sorry if this is a bit ranty been having a bad day and was super stoked to finally brake tier 30 and I feel like I just got kicked in the teeth for all my hard work.

@ShadowWolf-2257 Nah, that's pretty much where most of us stand on the whole thing. There really should not be any "untradeable/sellable" items in the game and IF anything IS barred from being traded or sold it needs to be account-bound right off the bat.

@zaffy2005 I paid 5.5 mil on that Black cat. But That was much lower than the going price, and I didn't want to regret it like i did for the Blue Blaze hands (3mil at the time). This has been the most meseta I have spent on 1 given item.

@ERICK001BC Think the most I've spent on one purchase was about 1.2mil on either the Shooting Drive launcher or maybe the Reviolso assault rifle.

@ERICK001BC said in Make the mission pass awards cross-character unlocked.:

@zaffy2005 I paid 5.5 mil on that Black cat. But That was much lower than the going price, and I didn't want to regret it like i did for the Blue Blaze hands (3mil at the time). This has been the most meseta I have spent on 1 g iven item.

damn playing for a whole week just to get one item!

@ShadowWolf-2257 Yea, that is very disheartening. But then, I've played Destiny. I did the Vault of Glass raid every week for over a year and a half chasing after ONE weapon that, by the time I finally got it, had been nerfed six feet under and just got left to collect dust in storage. Destiny is pretty much a pure RNG-based loot game. You get no real progress bar, no sense of "I'm getting closer." Stuff in PSO2 is insanely expensive, but at least it's a set goal we can progress towards and really, so long as we keep playing we'll always be making progress, even if it's not always the fastest. In Destiny there were weakly caps on how much you could earn, limits on how many times you could get any kind of reward out of certain activities. Like the Raids. Once per character per week for a maximum of three chances a week. Burn through those three runs on the first day and it doesn't matter if you complete a thousand more runs you still get nothing.

Even so, it wouldn't hurt if things were more reasonably priced.

@ShadowWolf-2257 said in Make the mission pass awards cross-character unlocked.:

@ERICK001BC said in Make the mission pass awards cross-character unlocked.:

@zaffy2005 I paid 5.5 mil on that Black cat. But That was much lower than the going price, and I didn't want to regret it like i did for the Blue Blaze hands (3mil at the time). This has been the most meseta I have spent on 1 g iven item.

damn playing for a whole week just to get one item!

Yeah but it was worth it for this Cat. Also, with the addition to PC players, today when I was on earlier was the first time the market seemed reasonable and fair. I was actually able to pick up a lot of items I been keeping my eye on. They also made it a lot better to gain money from client orders, considering there where some easy ones for 100,000k. I did them with all 3 characters, the 1 mil weekly, and the 500,000 cafe quests and I am starting to feel like the game is finally making itself even out with the fair market prices. Some items are still out there that are high price for popularity alone but that's fine.

Also I have spent about xxxxplat worth about $240 on warframe that I grinded and traded and sold items for (Platinum in warframe is AC PSO Currency) for a mod that was an event item I missed out on for my perfect weapon build, only for it to come back 2 years later at a $20 costs. Still worth it for those 2 years to have it. Good stuff.

@ERICK001BC Noticed something else today, finally getting a chance to browse around a bit. The EX-Cube shop has 3-Day Personal Quarters passes for sale, for 1 Cube a piece. That was pretty cool. Wish it was the Shop pass but still count it as an improvement.

@zaffy2005 Oh snap, that's actually really cool. Thank you for letting us know. I been dying to try it out and haven't had much luck with the scratches. I bought 3 large rooms for the time I was finally able to. Plus I have so many xcubes I only use it for fun/250% and that's about it.

@ERICK001BC Better still it only costs 1 cube

@zaffy2005 Yeah that's only 10 for a month. That's a really good deal. I'll have to pick it up and work on it when i get some free time. Doing all these Quest and story atm so I don't miss out on the goods.

@ERICK001BC Yea, since you can earn at least 7 a week doing the daily stuff once you're high enough level it should be pretty self-sustaining.