[PSO2] Revive PSO2 while developing NGS

Hi, I understand that Sega staff still busy with developing NGS but I think the situation is dire for NGS itself since the game still young and not have much contents to do and player population greatly decreasing.

"Wait for Braver and new story to update on 4th August" should be the answer and that would make people comeback and it would hype for a while then people will vanish again until the next update.

PSO2 still has many good things to play but the game got cutted it pulse by :

• No events there
  • No rewards worthy for online actively (got cutted off login rewards and Mission Pass)
  • No concerts
  • Not a good treasure shop

In my opinion, Sega should add these things :

• Mission Badges for completed weekly orders (5 should be good, 1 each for 1 weekly quest completed)
  • More permanently FUN Scratches (Accessories, Furnitures concluding 3-days market ticket)
  • Bring back concerts (set them definitely schedule. like on weekend as well as middle of the week.)
  • Events that help beginners like bonus affixing, leveling rewards.

Also what we need (In my opinion) for NGS :

• Endgame contents for farming (like Lab ruin or Mt. Magnus Rank 3 that has level 20 mobs) that give rewards like weapon camos
  • As a random drop for the endgame farming zone, add a adding/increasing Fixas level to weapons/units (since none fixas are trash even it's 4* raredrop.)
  • In the market, change the minimum price to cut at 1 meseta instead of 1000 mesetas to prevent the price of each items go downhill.

these are all I'm able to think for now so please considering it

I agree with the stuff in base should come back

The the end game content as a right now will be hard to add because of the scaling

The camo drops I agree with but they shouldn't be good camos because it's too early for that

I don't get what you mean about the marketplace

I mean, the minimum we can cut price is 1k we can't cut the price at 1 meseta Example : Someone Posted Item in the market for 4000 mesetas then, another one wish to sell it faster so he cut the price ar minimum and selling for 3000 mesetas then the price go down to 2000

If we set the minimum cut to 1 meseta it will go like 4000 >>> 3999 >>> 3998 >>>... and the price won't go downhill so fast.

also sorry for my poorly English skill 😛

@Vindella that's why there weren't any bullet point when I looked at it

One bad thing I believe about selling stuff for extremely low it could inflate the market more because if the duplication glitch ever happens again they could just sell it for next to nothing and sell in for a massive amount of stuff

I propose this suggestion depending on what the item is it has its own unique lowest price cap so it cannot be sold for anything lower

Your English is fine by the way I cannot tell the difference

@Drakaina oh, ok I see your point. It's not worth if the glitch will happen XD

Materials emotes clothing accessories ect all have the own unique base starting price

also edited and removed that market suggestion xD

Why don't remove it put it back see what other people think

putted it back

i agree with this. PSO2 is a fun game and we should have motivations to play both games, not only ngs

We are also missing Episode 4 UQ for some reason, I guess they removed them in EP6 and then got too lazy to re-add. There's a lot of content missing from PSO2 😞

@Susy said in [PSO2] Revive PSO2 while developing NGS:

i agree with this. PSO2 is a fun game and we should have motivations to play both games, not only ngs

I know, I mentioned that really early on before the official release of NGS. If they're supposed to be co-existing there should be reasons to go back and forth, not play only one. I honestly wish they would have continued releasing content to base pso2 too though.

@lunartear they haven't been removed everything is just on a rotational list unless something has changed since Genesis launch because you can just buy a Trigger

While they should have definitely left PSO2 in a better state before moving onto NGS. I think most don't really want to bother going back esp after experiencing the new combat system. NGS combat is better even if it is currently limited atm. The only reason I go back is to farm SG.

I think at the very least they should make mission badges farmable in PSO2 so people can still go back and farm stuff like mana reverie etc. They should also just sell every single trigger that's ever come out for the game (including seasonal events) in the badge shops. Reducing the overall material costs for Zieg weapons is also a good idea since less people will be playing. I don't know why they didn't do any of this before launching NGS. Seems so silly.

@Drakaina said in [PSO2] Revive PSO2 while developing NGS:

@lunartear they haven't been removed everything is just on a rotational list unless something has changed since Genesis launch because you can just buy a Trigger

ep4 urgent quests are locked to triggers now, none of them are on rotation in global and well i could assume nobody would wanna join a casual EX hard run of mother or yamato these days