Hi, I understand that Sega staff still busy with developing NGS but I think the situation is dire for NGS itself since the game still young and not have much contents to do and player population greatly decreasing.
"Wait for Braver and new story to update on 4th August" should be the answer and that would make people comeback and it would hype for a while then people will vanish again until the next update.
PSO2 still has many good things to play but the game got cutted it pulse by :
- No events there
- No rewards worthy for online actively (got cutted off login rewards and Mission Pass)
- No concerts
- Not a good treasure shop
In my opinion, Sega should add these things :
- Mission Badges for completed weekly orders (5 should be good, 1 each for 1 weekly quest completed)
- More permanently FUN Scratches (Accessories, Furnitures concluding 3-days market ticket)
- Bring back concerts (set them definitely schedule. like on weekend as well as middle of the week.)
- Events that help beginners like bonus affixing, leveling rewards.
Also what we need (In my opinion) for NGS :
- Endgame contents for farming (like Lab ruin or Mt. Magnus Rank 3 that has level 20 mobs) that give rewards like weapon camos
- As a random drop for the endgame farming zone, add a adding/increasing Fixas level to weapons/units (since none fixas are trash even it's 4* raredrop.)
- In the market, change the minimum price to cut at 1 meseta instead of 1000 mesetas to prevent the price of each items go downhill.
these are all I'm able to think for now so please considering it