Mission pass and scratch tickets slips.

I’ve noticed that numerous motions are scratch count bonus prizes. But many of them require you to draw 45 times. This makes obtaining these motions extremely unrealistic for people that require to spend about 80 US dollars in many countries. I feel that these motions are great, but many people who are only interested in them are not be able to spend this great amount of money, so they don’t even bother drawing once. If we could get 10 or 15 pulls (20-30 US dollars) motions I’m sure many players will be interested in drawing scratch tickets, even if just for the them. The extreme inflation and disparity between items prizes also makes purchasing ACs more unlikely, so a very small amount of people actually are willing to draw ACs, or spending for the sole reason to get the count bonus prize. Having count bonus prizes more accessible will make more people buy AC even with just the purpose of getting the bonus items. Plus, when the mission pass will be re-implemented, I hope we could get themed cosmetics and missions that will leave us entertained for 2 or 3 months, giving us a way to enjoy the game even if there’s no major content releasing.

@GiustinoWah the thing is that they put a higher quantity needed on purpose but if people still continue to spend to get those rewards they never gonna bring then down

I'm sure they would make more though if they lowered the motion count bonus amount.

I'm going to stay at before or anyone else does

This is a free-to-play game they need to have monetization like this to stay Afloat which is what the argument is going to be which I somewhat agree with

Although I would like them to do something along the lines of what Warframe does you see a cosmetic you like it you buy it

But it costs more than the actual chance

It is unrealistic that they expect people to keep up with a weekly spending like that.

I think the bonuses should be able to be obtained in the lootbox itself. And the bonus should be an extra guaranteed. Then, you would be able to sell those in the player market. If SEGA so wishes to keep the "Featured" thing with minimal 500k bidding, they could do a "Special" tier like SR and SSR in "gacha" games are. I am surprised they haven't done this, really. This one could have a minimal bid of 1 million or more, that up to SEGA.

For a customization based game such as this, locking a large and ever increasing amount of those as "large spending" only will only make people more angry and divided, specially at the current state of the game.

A bigger reliance on DLC packs where people can choose what to spend on should be better. Like the Rappy pack.

@Aumires having an item that is only able to be obtained once significantly increases its value even if you don't like it yourself you can sell it for way more oh hold on to it and then sell it for even greater profit

Although having a Warframe like system would be nice but it automatically consumes the item

@Drakaina said in Mission pass and scratch tickets slips.:

@Aumires having an item that is only able to be obtained once significantly increases its value even if you don't like it yourself you can sell it for way more oh hold on to it and then sell it for even greater profit

Yes, exactly, now those items would be a big incentive for actually purchasing the scratches, right? Currently, you can't sell Scratch Bonus items as far as I know. And giving a minimal chance with a SSR category added to it but granting the guarantee in the bonus too would give everyone a benefit:

1. Incentive for f2pers to grind the N-Meseta and not feel bad about it as those would be high value items inherently.
  2. People get more incentive to spend in scratch in case they get the Special item before the guarantee to keep it or sell it for good N-Meseta if they don't want to keep it.
  3. In case you don't get it, you got the guarantee as a "healthy" ceiling. While still allowing higher bonuses like now they do. Or you could have had luck and want to support the game, get to the ceiling and sell it.

Sorry if I repeated myself, I am sleepy and got to catch some Zs XD Will still post it...