My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.

@LazerRay said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

If the idiot thinks we are all the toxic ones, then we should just blocklist him since he would actually be toxic just because we don't have the same way of thinking as him.

I am not toxic just expressing my personal perspective opinion just like all of you. You just don’t like or agree with it. Which is also fine and you don’t like how I express it which is also fine. What you are really upset about in my personal perspective opinion, That I don’t agree with your assessment and express my indifference on the public platform. Or maybe you guys who don’t agree with me have noticed I am not the only one who feels this way. Maybe you upset I didn’t jump on the wagon? Also there nothing you can do about it because I am not breaking any rules. But I have noticed some of you guys creating false accusations of toxicity directed towards myself which is against the rules. So be careful yourself......please!

@Rain-Gnyu Or it could be that your suggestion is actually self destructive to the game. You are blaming f2p players for the decline of the game, suggesting Sega not take feedback, and treat the devs as some sort of infallible gods that can do no wrong. That kind of thinking literally is what kills a game.

You always say you want to play Sega's game; well your suggestion will make it so that Sega won't have a game for you to play.

@Archetype-Luna said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

treat the devs as some sort of infallible gods that can do no wrong. That kind of thinking literally is what kills a game.

Hah! The pot calling the kettle black.

I wish the forums was premium accounts access only?

@Rain-Gnyu said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

I want to play Sega game not yours!

Take your own advice, SEGA prides PSO2 to be free2play, why are you trying to change that.

@Yggranya said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

@Archetype-Luna said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

treat the devs as some sort of infallible gods that can do no wrong. That kind of thinking literally is what kills a game.

Hah! The pot calling the kettle black.

Don't see how, I treat Yoshi P as a human person, a competent human but a human nonetheless. I already gave examples of the mistakes he and the FFXIV dev team have made: Raubahn EX, ShB Astro and Summoner, Stormblood Tanking, HW Bard, etc. I've even posted my complaints on the FFXIV forums before. The FFXIV team stays very humble and acknowledges their mistakes; hence why I respect them. I even said that there are many complaints on the FFXIV forums. However, the FFXIV devs take these complaints in stride and uses them to improve the game. They have apologized for their mistakes publicly multiple times. They don't pretend to be gods in anyway; they know they are human.

If you actually read the praise I give Yoshi P and the FFXIV devs, it is in their ability to accept criticism and complaints from their players. After all, "a complaint is worth twice a compliment."

I know they will screw up, but I have confidence that they will listen to their players and correct their mistakes when they happen.

That is completely different of how Rain treats Sega; he thinks they don't need any feedback and can do know wrong.

So no, the pot is not calling the kettle black.

@Rain-Gnyu said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

I wish the forums was premium accounts access only?

And you would still see the same complaints. It is not just f2p players complaining; it's all players.

Lmao I can't stop laughing.

I want them to be in any marketing or developing role for a product and see how long it take for thing to go south.

Such unfathomable out of this world mindset, can't tell if it's actually real or just sarcasm take to extremes. Really wish it's the latter though.

@Archetype-Luna Nice tirade, but they're all just as much excuses as rain gnyus BS. Not to mention the need to kiss up to FFXIV and especially YoshiP even now. Freaking hypocrite. Ugh...

@Yggranya It's not kissing up, it's giving an example of what good service is and so they can't say no one does that. Having an example makes the argument stronger. Plus Rain had a history of asking for professional accreditation from anyone with opposing view, so using Yoshi P's GDC presentation serves to counter that as well.

I give credit where credit is due, and Yoshi P is due a lot of credit. I don't get your hatred of him, but he serves as probably the best foil to the current NGS devs.

Also, I don't see how those are excuses. Care to elaborate how? From how I see it, they prove that I don't treat Yoshi P as an infallible god.

I give examples of when FFXIV messed up, showing how even they screw up time to time. The fact that I know for a fact that the FFXIV devs can and have made mistakes is the opposite of what Rain thinks the Sega devs are.

I am literally showing how the FFXIV devs do things differently from Sega and why their game is doing so much better: the fact that they communicate and own up to their mistakes, apologizing to the players when necessary.

@Archetype-Luna

Starting to see a pattern with multiple players here hating on YoshiP ‘cause…reasons? Some of them admitted they’ve never played the game. Heck, when you and I both pointed out that fans are intolerant of bugs, then it had to be a “gotcha” response that the company only works hard because they’re scared of their demanding fans, but at the same time we kiss our lord & savior YoshiP’s ass. You and I can’t convince any of them otherwise, they’re dead set on hating an example of good customer service.

To the rest of you guys out there, fine. You want another example? Blade & Soul staff will allow you to swap soul bound items to another character if you just contact them and they answered me in a single day. Most other games say no, can’t be bothered. People can’t even get customer service for cash shop here. You don’t find that wrong?

Roblox is the best mmo. Nothing compares to it’s greatness. I actually met @Rain-Gnyu there when he was having a block wedding

@PBJ-Time said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

Roblox is the best mmo. Nothing compares to it’s greatness. I actually met @Rain-Gnyu there when he was having a block wedding

Ok is this a bait post? What game is this again?

Games I have played:

1. Deicide
  2. Rohan
  3. Mortal online
  4. Dark and light
  5. Tera
  6. Aion.
  7. Shadowbane
  8. Albion online

Very picky about my games

@Rain-Gnyu idk what you should call it but I was joking

I personally disagree with everything he is saying because it not base on human nature. If you can get something for nothing you will work for that illusion. Think about the 1849-1855 gold rush!

https://youtu.be/KxuGQ0zP_hs

His thought process will for sure kill the game if adopted! My personal perspective opinion.

Example: Red Box Farming! Banneds...

Didn’t Anamana....put out Red Box location videos.