My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.

@Milk There's an Anthem for that..

@Reiven said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

@Milk I doubt people are PM'ing Rain with their support. I know I recently did however, in an attempt to take our discussion elsewhere since what we were talking about on the forum was distracting from the topic. I asked if they would mind if we could continue our conversation in the PM, and they never responded. That lack of a follow proved to me that they are not at all interested in engaging in debate, especially 1 on 1 in a private space. I supposed since it wouldn't be public, they wouldn't get attention? Who knows, but the pattern is always the same. They make statement, argue that anyone else making a statement is lying, play victim by accusing everyone else, to then go right back around to argue that the community is toxic. It's pretty miserable.

They are not worth engaging with since they offer so little. I have far more respect for the other guy than this one.

Wow.......now the bandwagon character assassination! I never used words like Toxic. I use word of a personal perspective opinion and never project my personal opinion as the community consensus like some have here and on YouTube. I have not attack but have stated my perspective to a subject matter. Which I hope you respect my personal opinion as much as your own. If not that is your prerogative and I could careless. But I will address the dismissive tones Free to play players have fiercely expressed their misdirected and manipulative opinion as community consensus without my written consent. Because I don’t agree and have rebuttal against your hypothesis of the perceived issues, doesn’t give you the right to character assassinate me because I can’t be assimilated into your indoctrination bandwagon.

Free to play needs to have limits to what Premium players experience. Their has to be a noticeable difference and Sega has made the right move that will trigger the freeloaders to help or move on so we can get proper development. Help support the game or enjoy the free to play platform. Simple as that and one that Sega is addressing and those who fall in the freeloader category.

It is simple logic! Which in my opinion should be common community consensus!?

@Rain-Gnyu said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

trigger the freeloaders to help or move on

AKA "Be like me or get out" 🙄

The elitist F2P hater just hit my blocklist, people like him are the reason why so many MMOs are ruined for people who can't afford to put a ton of money into them.

@LazerRay said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

The elitist F2P hater just hit my blocklist, people like him are the reason why so many MMOs are ruined for people who can't afford to put a ton of money into them.

I think I'll join you. 😑 If a game is advertised as "free" then it should be an enjoyable experience for everyone, plenty of games out there do that so I don't understand the point of this thread at all, but I don't care anymore.

@LazerRay said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

So you blocked me, good!

You personal opinion of me is cool. I understand it maybe disheartening I am not trying to ruin your enjoyment on purpose. I want you to love the game as much as I do. Can you perceived my personal involvement in my own enjoyment and how all the trash talking and comparing other game I don’t even want to play can effect my enjoyment of the game. Have you read how some of these people talk about FF14 and that everyone is going to that game (which is subscription base) because their is no content here. Even though that game been out for ages now. How they are navigating the community to exit Pso2 for FF14. Have you even noticed even the YouTubers are campaign a mass exodus to FF14 because F2P can’t do the samething as premium players. Don’t you see the misdirection and manipulation?

If you even reading?

@LazerRay Ruin an MMO's community? Yes.

I personally don't like to block individuals unless they are being outlandishly derogatory, disrespectful and harmful. Or if they are harassing me in some way, like spamming me with PM's. I enjoy seeing others opinions, even if they are ones I disagree with. Of course, they'd have to be willing to engage in a discussion, and well, ya know...

Still, I'm debating whether or not to respond to them one final time before simply disengaging. They don't widen ones perspective with their arguments, as is the purpose of a debate, but just accuse, twist, take words out of context, and just try to make enemies out of everyone who do happen to disagree with them.

@Reiven said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

Still, I'm debating whether or not to respond to them one final time before simply disengaging. They don't widen ones perspective with their arguments, as is the purpose of a debate, but just accuse, twist, take words out of context, and just try to make enemies out of everyone who do happen to disagree with them.

I mean, you are the one who warned me, and here we are 8 pages in...

Darn, This thread is more fun than the game itself rn. Really give me a good laugh.

@Rain-Gnyu You are literally putting the blame of the game's decline on other players, essentially saying Sega can do no wrong. You are literally killing of any respect others have for you with your own actions. Whenever someone makes a point you can't refute, you just say the excuse of "that's your opinion."

@Aumires Hahah! You are absolutely right! I will take my own advice then. Thanks for the verbal smack, you've brought me to my senses.

🙂

@Rain-Gnyu What do you even stand to gain from defending Sega like this? They aren't some small indie dev team struggling to make ends meet, this is literally Sega's cashcow game that has been earning them more money than any other game they have put out, which is saying a lot (eg. Yakuza series).

You have been explained to/have multiple threads where people have explained why f2p players are so important and how giving them access to the market to sell items is a net positive to the game's overall health (a larger pool of resources you can purchase overall). Also I'm sure you remember a certain thread in the suggestions forum that I was arguing in quite often, can you guess how many people blocked me? One. Then they unblocked me. Now look at yourself, there's at least 4 people or more that have blocked you due to this thread alone. You desperately need to take a break and have an introspective look at yourself and ask "could I be wrong?".

What flavor are sega's boots? Thought you would know since you keep on licking them.

But seriously, please get your head out of your ass. People are leaving not because it's a F2P game and they are entitled, but because the game has nothing to make people want to stay. The reason people are moving to games like FFXIV is because people actually want a game then can play. They wanted NGS to do well, and it sucked more then anyone could imagine, so they moved on.

Love the dogpiling that goes on in these threads. Sega isnt going to take any of you seriously

@XenoBladeX37645 said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

Love the dogpiling that goes on in these threads. Sega isnt going to take any of you seriously

I hope they don’t because like I said before.......I want to play Sega game not yours!