My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.

@Milk said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

@Rain-Gnyu said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

The only thing F2P players can’t do that premium can is sell items on the market. Hence why I shout the mentality of something for nothing. Some louder more outspoken F2P players trying circumvent and manipulate though YouTube and forums disgruntled rants about how there no content. With the undertones of mistreatment of F2P players being lock of market content while negating the fact that F2P are not contributing to the money flow development on a personal level. It easy to shade over this one simple fact through misdirection while bandwagon the community to strengthen their power of influence.

You simply hate F2P players is what you're getting at. How else do I interpret what you're saying? What other reason could you have to vilify F2P players like this? Do you think you're the only one who deserves to enjoy hobbies, especially during a pandemic when so many have nothing right now, Rain?

Their influence is the same as ours! The game has no content, this isn't some attempt to manipulate the community. It's a straight fact. This is a shell of a game, it's not a full game. They have a right to be unhappy about it, they have a right to be angry they're treated like second class citizens in a freaking video game.

Don’t hate F2P just think some not all are being hypocrites and hypocritical!

Then stop acting like you do, because your threads and comments paint a very ugly picture. How are they being hypocritical? They have valid complaints. Without F2P players our game would be more empty than it already is, no one wants to play a ghost town. Your suggestion would chase the Premium players off as well, and then we would have no game for anybody.

That is your personal perspective opinion! I think it would give Sega a better measurement of it true supporters and proper money flow if they went subscription base. Then if you truly support the game your money would reflect that. That old saying put your money where your 👄 mouth is.

I don't want to support this halfassed broken game in its current state. Why would I pay for a subscription for this? Why would you expect people to pay a subscription for this? Proper money flow...lol, former whales like myself and many others on the forum gave them plenty, and they couldn't even give us a halfway decent launch for NGS. You're pitying poor SEGA as if this is somehow the players' fault their game is failing. It's SEGA's fault their game is failing. It's your fault that they do nothing about it, because there's always players like you who will sit and take whatever trash is thrown at them out of misguided loyalty instead of demanding change.

You think this game is fine and dandy right now? We have more cash shop than game. I've played mobile games with more story and content than this. You still think that's ok?

F2P aren't the problem.

And finally, you're complaining about F2P like some entitled taxpayer being mad that the poor have anything nice on "your dime". Knock it off.

Again your personal perspective opinion!

Fact is that it is on my dime......get premium you will see.

And your opinion is awful, Rain. You've said some truly off the wall, anger inducing things before but this takes the cake. The way you're acting towards F2P is heartbreaking.

@Rain-Gnyu You know, hiding behind the "Your personal opinion" argument just proves that you really don't have a refute for when someone proves you wrong. Whenever someone responds in a manner that you can't refute, you just hide behind that excuse which does absolutely nothing for your argument. If anything, it hurts your argument and supports your opponent's argument.

Lol "Get Premium", you know full well that I & many people here used to pay for Premium until it stopped being worth it. They took away features and kept the price tag, but I guess you like giving fatcat companies free money and feel everybody has to or they're not good enough. You're acting hateful treating F2P like this and you can't stand it if someone has a free enjoyable experience when you chose to pay for it. Nobody twisted your arm. It's absolutely tone deaf that you would push for a subscription right now when the pandemic took people's jobs.

I guess nobody is allowed to have any fun without paying the exact amount you did or you feel it's unfair. How about this, then? How about you're not allowed to play the game because you didn't spend as much money as I did, or any of the other former whales on here? We spent thousands, Rain. Fair's fair.

Except it doesn't work that way, we're not entitled to a better experience than you because we spent more. It's a free to play game, everyone is welcome and everyone has a voice.

Lol "Get Premium", you know full well that I & many people here used to pay for Premium until it stopped being worth it. They took away features and kept the price tag, but I guess you like giving fatcat companies free money and feel everybody has to or they're not good enough. You're acting hateful treating F2P like this and you can't stand it if someone has a free enjoyable experience when you chose to pay for it. Nobody twisted your arm. It's absolutely tone deaf that you would push for a subscription right now when the pandemic took people's jobs.

I guess nobody is allowed to have any fun without paying the exact amount you did or you feel it's unfair. How about this, then? How about you're not allowed to play the game because you didn't spend as much money as I did, or any of the other former whales on here? We spent thousands, Rain. Fair's fair.

Except it doesn't work that way, we're not entitled to a better experience than you because we spent more. It's a free to play game, everyone is welcome and everyone has a voice.

Here we go with the character assassination attempt! I have said in previous thread post that we needed both F2P, premium and whales respectively. But I have personally noticed a trend with F2P community dismissing tone to all both but themselves as the proper group that Sega needs to adhere to. The only group that matter in the healthy development of the game. I noticed this trend when Sega incorporated the intel sponsorship emote. Nothing I have ever seen excluding the collaboration tickets. I have witnessed YouTubers fanning the flames of some of the community discontent while streaming Sega content and speaking for the F2P community as the sole source that Sega needs to address. I personally enjoy the game and patient enough to wait for more content because in the pass Sega has never let me down in my personal perspective enjoyment. Their history has outweigh the here and now concept some of the community is shouting about.

I also would like those more popular YouTubers to come on the official Sega (this site) forums where we can have a reasonable non-YouTubers subscription community discussion about what they really talking about. A place where they are not lobbing for a subscriber! So I can personally point out the undertones and misdirection they so love to do to make money!

Also where the GMs read and relay perceptions to upper management.

Here we go with the character assassination attempt! I have said in previous thread post that we needed both F2P, premium and whales respectively. But I have personally noticed a trend with F2P community dismissing tone to all both themselves as the proper group that Sega needs to adhere to. The only group that matter in the healthy development of the game. I noticed this trend when Sega incorporated the intel sponsorship emote. Nothing I have ever seen excluding the collaboration tickets. I have witnessed YouTubers fanning the flames of some of the community discontent while streaming Sega content and speaking for the F2P community as the sole source that Sega needs to address. I personally enjoy the game and patient enough to wait for more content because in the pass Sega has never let me down in my personal perspective enjoyment. Their history has outweigh the here and now concept some of the community is shouting about.

I also would like those more popular YouTubers to come on the official Sega (this site) forums where we can have a reason non-YouTubers subscription community discussion about what they really talking about. A place where they are not lobbing for a subscriber! So I can personally point out the undertones and misdirection they so love to do to make money!

PSO has one of the worst western histories in terms of service. Also, you claim that it is a trend with the f2p community doing this or that, but you have yet to give any proof while others have pointed out multiple times that paying customers are complaining as well. There is no character assassination attempt by the way, just people pointing out the flaws in your argument.

I don't even know what you're going on about and I've read the thing twice. I'm not attacking your character, I'm pointing out you've done a fine job in doing that yourself. If you don't want people to question your morality, maybe stop acting like free players spit in your cereal.

I don't even know what you're going on about and I've read the thing twice. I'm not attacking your character, I'm pointing out you've done a fine job in doing that yourself. If you don't want people to question your morality, maybe stop acting like free players spit in your cereal.

You projecting your personal perspective opinion as the whole community which is far from the truth. Some have privately personal message me agreeing to my assessment. One of the main reasons I keep posting in response to......

You are projecting a character assassination attempt.......

You projecting your personal perspective opinion as the community! Some have privately personal message me agreeing to my assessment. One of the main reasons I keep posting in response to......

No one is projecting their personal opinion on the community.

Also, why are people private messaging rather than publicly messaging to show that the idea has actual support and traction? Doesn't really make sense there.

You projecting your personal perspective opinion as the whole community which is far from the truth. Some have privately personal message me agreeing to my assessment. One of the main reasons I keep posting in response to......

You are projecting a character assassination attempt.......

And do you know why they've chosen to only private message you? Because they know how bad it looks, they're not willing to put themselves on a pyre like you are. How else can your statements look other than "Gosh I wish all these poor people would leave, they're ruining my gaming experience", they know how terrible that looks for them. Nobody wants to play with somebody with a cruel mindset like that, they're being smart.

...If they even exist at all, that is.

@Milk I doubt people are PM'ing Rain with their support. I know I recently did however, in an attempt to take our discussion elsewhere since what we were talking about on the forum was distracting from the topic. I asked if they would mind if we could continue our conversation in the PM, and they never responded. That lack of a follow up proved to me that they are not at all interested in engaging in debate, especially 1 on 1 in a private space. I supposed since it wouldn't be public, they wouldn't get attention? Who knows, but the pattern is always the same. They make statement, argue that anyone else making a statement is lying, play victim by accusing everyone else, to then go right back around to argue that the community is toxic. It's pretty miserable.

They are not worth engaging with since they offer so little. I have far more respect for the other guy than this one.

I have read seen and listen to F2P player bragging about how they got Everything for free because I paid for it. If that fair?

So Now I feel better about selling and buying on the market with people who support the game.......I am having more fun and enjoying myself big time.

Going to need screenshots of that.

Also consider this; Archetype Luna and I at one point bitterly argued until I eventually got temp-banned off the forums, but actually agree on the state of NGS and that what you're saying is factually untrue. That really should be a sign for you to take a step back and re-examine your argument.

@Reiven said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

@Milk I doubt people are PM'ing Rain with their support. I know I recently did however, in an attempt to take our discussion elsewhere since what we were talking about on the forum was distracting from the topic. I asked if they would mind if we could continue our conversation in the PM, and they never responded. That lack of a follow proved to me that they are not at all interested in engaging in debate, especially 1 on 1 in a private space. I supposed since it wouldn't be public, they wouldn't get attention? Who knows, but the pattern is always the same. They make statement, argue that anyone else making a statement is lying, play victim by accusing everyone else, to then go right back around to argue that the community is toxic. It's pretty miserable.

They are not worth engaging with since they offer so little. I have far more respect for the other guy than this one.

That's true, it's a pattern. I don't mind if Rain thinks I'm a villain or whatever, and I guess my hiatus made me forget the drama a bit. Milk the Bully doesn't have a nice ring to it, guess I'll have to think of something else. 😝

If the idiot thinks we are all the toxic ones, then we should just blocklist him since he would actually be toxic just because we don't have the same way of thinking as him.

@LazerRay said in My opinion is that, this game should be subscription base.:

If the idiot thinks we are all the toxic ones, then we should just blocklist him since he would actually be toxic just because we don't have the same way of thinking as him.

My initial reaction to this thread is he can have the broken, unfinished game all to himself then because he doesn't want to play with others.