Make weapon camos account-wide unlocks

Frees up inventory space and makes it easier on players with alt characters.

Edit: @Drakaina had the following idea that I fully support: What about this suggestion then within the inventory space then they add a new tab called camos where you put all your weapon camos and it doesn't pull it out so you can put them on other characters while they still remaining there and not take up an inventory slot sort of like the material storage

What are you talking about weapon camos are account wide

@Drakaina They mean as in tickets; so that they can be used by all characters in your account without having to move the item around using storage 🙂

Similarly to how Outwear will now be obtainable through tickets, and how instead of Outfits we get [SE] Tickets now 🙂

@Richter-Lion said in Make weapon camos account-wide unlocks:

@Drakaina They mean as in tickets; so that they can be used by all characters in your account without having to move the item around using storage 🙂

Either tickets or another kind of system for applying camos that doesn't take up additional inventory space. Transmog in most other MMOs I've played do not take up inventory space to apply a transmog, this includes weapons.

What about this suggestion then within the inventory space then they add a new tab called camos where you put all your weapon camos and it doesn't pull it out so you can put them on other characters while they still remaining there and not take up an inventory slot sort of like the material storage

@Drakaina said in Make weapon camos account-wide unlocks:

What about this suggestion then within the inventory space then they add a new tab called camos where you put all your weapon camos and it doesn't pull it out so you can put them on other characters while they still remaining there and not take up an inventory slot sort of like the material storage

This is along the lines of what I had in mind in the first place, yes.

@Drakaina Sounds good

My storage would love this. Weapon camos are taking up too much space.

Weapon camo's ASWELL as adding the option to turn a weapon into a camo.. i like the primm/tzvia knuckles way better than the resugir/cattleya (NGS)

@Hibikase said in Make weapon camos account-wide unlocks:

Weapon camo's ASWELL as adding the option to turn a weapon into a camo.. i like the primm/tzvia knuckles way better than the resugir/cattleya (NGS)

Definitely agree, I'd love to be able to transmog the existing non-camo weapons. And not have it cost a million meseta, a transmute pass, and +35, and not be one-time use like in base, that was awful.

I mean.... our weapons looked like it once, why can't it look like it again?! lol... at one point we had the weapon.... why would the character throw it away (speaking form a roleplay standpoint, from the characters eyes) other than it being significantly weaker....