Stop Giving Scratch Rewards Already Obtained

For the consumables, I don't want a third one if I've already used two of them to unlock for my account. That's a waste of SG/AC and feels like the game is disrespecting the player using a scratch in the first place. For the non-consumables, once is enough. Implement a knockout system for scratch wins, I'm tired of getting the same thing three, four, five times over.

This is a terrible idea do you realise if this was implemented prices will be 10 times as much at minimum it would inflate the market so much that'll be basically unplayable

@Drakaina said in Stop Giving Scratch Rewards Already Obtained:

This is a terrible idea do you realise if this was implemented prices will be 10 times as much at minimum it would inflate the market so much that'll be basically unplayable

Respectfully, inflation is already at absurdly high levels in base and is growing exponentially and fast in NGS as it stands now.

@Usagi-46 said in Stop Giving Scratch Rewards Already Obtained:

Respectfully, inflation is already at absurdly high levels in base and is growing exponentially and fast in NGS as it stands now.

Pretty much this. It also means more money for Sega honestly, since it also reduces the number of specific items showing up on the marketplace which means more people need to gamble.

Sega should hire me.

@Usagi-46 oh I do not disagree with you but if what you are suggesting for one time they just might as well sell it as a pack and you get everything

@IAMCRAIG said in Stop Giving Scratch Rewards Already Obtained:

@Usagi-46 said in Stop Giving Scratch Rewards Already Obtained:

Pretty much this. It also means more money for Sega honestly, since it also reduces the number of specific items showing up on the marketplace which means more people need to gamble.

Sega should hire me.

I was actually shocked to find that there were MINIMUM meseta limits on posting items too, 1,000 for regular and 500,000 for featured items. All that does is ensure undercutting doesn't happen, and certain items remain at lofty heights most players won't be able to obtain since the baseline is set so high already.