[NGS] immersive emotes

I suggest something I'm going to call immersive emotes where you are in central City ( or any other zone if they add them down the line ) similar to something we had in the cafeteria in base game where you sit down and food spawns some of them are solo some of them require more people ( you don't need to do anything to unlock these just walk up to the location and interactive it )

• eating
  • swimming
  • playing blackjack
  • playing sports games
  • sparring
  • petting the cats
  • cleaning
  • Reading

Just minor stuff so the city feels more alive

Do you think they'd make emotes that are free? Don't kid yourself. Maybe that was true before, but that's in the past.

I mean we already can swim, but definitely yes to petting the cats. I even made a topic about petting the cats.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/13457/let-us-pet-the-cats-in-ngs

@Yggranya they are not emotes though I called them that I don't know what else to call them

@Drakaina Sure they are. Whatever difference you see is irrelevant. Maybe they'd make an emote to specifically target something to interact with, but they'd still sell it for AC.

They already did this in plenty areas in base. A lot of them in the personal quarters with furniture.

@Weirdo said in [NGS] immersive emotes:

They already did this in plenty areas in base. A lot of them in the personal quarters with furniture.

@Yggranya this comment

@Drakaina Yes, but that was in PSO2. Welcome to NGS!

@Drakaina said in [NGS] immersive emotes:

petting the cats

Not being able to pet the cats is the biggest sin this game has ever committed. Which is saying a lot frankly considering how many problems there are with it already...

@Yggranya said in [NGS] immersive emotes:

@Drakaina Yes, but that was in PSO2. Welcome to NGS!

I expect MyRooms next year or so. Though after they pushed back the mag appearance update, I'm not so sure.

@Yggranya NGS is an update to PSO2; there is nothing wrong with wanting similar stuff in the city; I am pretty sure we will be getting to interact with objects in NGS later on 😄 This is basically what @Drakaina is referring to. Interaction with chairs, tables, and other things present in Central City 🙂 I kinda miss being able to sit in chairs myself 😄

@Richter-Lion Would you be surprised if those are gone because they never could figure out how to have those not lag the server incredibly? Back in PSO2 JP the lobbies had way way more intractable chairs and such, majority of them got removed because it was causing the server to lag (due to constant update checks being sent or something? You can google to find remnants of conversations about this on pso-world.)

@Vashzaron well that's actually interesting. Although technically emotes would cause the same effect o: Let's hope they find a way to handle it properly; if not well, it is what it is 🙂

With it's overhauled engine I don't see why it cannot handle it and it was like what @Richter-Lion said then no different from normal emotes

@Richter-Lion said in [NGS] immersive emotes:

@Yggranya NGS is an update to PSO2; there is nothing wrong with wanting similar stuff in the city; I am pretty sure we will be getting to interact with objects in NGS later on 😄 This is basically what @Drakaina is referring to. Interaction with chairs, tables, and other things present in Central City 🙂 I kinda miss being able to sit in chairs myself 😄

Update that has many downgrades. I know what their on about, i'm just saying that if they can sell them instead of just giving them away, they will.

@Yggranya how or why would they that's not the point of immersive emotes