Can We Have a Method to Obtain Capsules Locked Behind the Mission Badge Shop?

I am well aware that PSO2 Classic isn't a high priority for Sega at the moment. But there are many new and returning players to PSO2 Classic that are unable to properly affix gear without these capsules. Unlike JP, Global does not have PSO2:ES where these capsules can drop from. And with the mission pass on a permanent hiatus, there is no way you can obtain enough badges to buy these caps.

I do have a few suggestions to try and solve this issue:

1. Have the current daily missions provide mission badges along with their current rewards. These can be given out at a rate of 5 per daily mission, which would be 25 badges per day, and with would take 5 days to afford one capsule. It's still a somewhat slow method but it does provides a greater incentive for players to go back to PSO2 Classic and do dailies there after you do dallies in NGS.

2. Have either capsules or the badges themselves drop from popular content such as Cradle, TPD, and Divides. Badges would be a common drop that you build a supply of by grinding out said content. Or capsules could be a somewhat rare drop from clearing trials or the content itself.

3. Throw the capsules and other items from the Mission Badge Shop into more accessible shops such as the Rising/Unique Weapon Badge shop, ex-cube exchange, divide medal exchange, etc.

PSO2 classic still has many problems getting players left behind properly geared (leveling being a slog, nothing telling you of what gear you should focus on getting, etc) But by adding other ways to obtain these valuable capsules, people either just trying out or returning to PSO2 can more easily get over the hurdle that is gearing.

@Alexmo said in Can We Have a Method to Obtain Capsules Locked Behind the Mission Badge Shop?:

PSO2:ES where these capsules can drop from.

What? It's just receptors from all I know...

@HarmlessSyan said in Can We Have a Method to Obtain Capsules Locked Behind the Mission Badge Shop?:

@Alexmo said in Can We Have a Method to Obtain Capsules Locked Behind the Mission Badge Shop?:

PSO2:ES where these capsules can drop from.

What? It's just receptors from all I know...

It's mentioned in this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/olysxh/pso2es_drops_mission_badge_capsules/

And running the image through google translate: Look see.png

It's not just factors, but the capsules themselves that drop from ES.

Ah, the new survival missions, yea haven't done those yet.... guess might have to gear up PSO2es again

EDIT: looks like it was just a limited time quest that is over now, was only active for 1 week. But geeeez, hardest mode, trash mobs has 40mil HP and bosses goes into the billions.

Completing weekly missions should definitely reward Mission Badges. I was trying to save up for the Nagisa Swimwear and now I'm stuck with 81 Mission Badges I don't have anything I want to use them on.