Many rooms with only one person

Does the game prioritize moving people into empty rooms when changing regions? Unless you actively use the room move feature more often than not you end up playing in empty rooms alone.

It prioritize block, most of those rooms all with 1 person in them are usually from different blocks.

Makes sense, still a bit strange getting shuffled into an empty block

You're put into an empty room because there aren't other available rooms in YOUR CURRENT BLOCK that can house you.

People hate to be sent to different blocks because we want to be in the same block as our friends and our alliance members. So this is actually the right way to do things. If the server keep putting people into different blocks when we teleport, it's going to be extremely frustrating.

They are bots or alt accounts that watch for vet spawns from what i have seen, if you watch the map you will see them on a ryuker then they will move close enough to vet spot to see if it spawned, Then ryuker back then go to the next vet spot. once a vet is up 2-4 people will suddenly join the room to kill the vet.

@The-Bunny said in Many rooms with only one person:

They are bots or alt accounts that watch for vet spawns from what i have seen, if you watch the map you will see them on a ryuker then they will move close enough to vet spot to see if it spawned, Then ryuker back then go to the next vet spot. once a vet is up 2-4 people will suddenly join the room to kill the vet.

Any time i go to Cryano Cliffs in West Aelio, there's someone teleporting back and forth between two of those devices. They're waiting for veteran spawns?

@kztm I mean they could have let us have an option to decide whether the game stays in the same block or if it moves you to the block where that area is most populated. I think being able to choose where the game sends us rather than it sending us to the same block automatically unless it's full would be better.

Idk why SEGA didn't think of making options and toggles for so many things that would make it more convenient for players be letting them choose for themselves.

@Riesz I think both ways (default to same block or default to more people) are reasonable in their own right. PSO2 was never big on customization, and it was never a game known for polish. So it's just something that never occurred to SEGA, I would say.

Going forward, we are going to run into more and more of these kind of things, no doubt.