I'm starting this topic after witnessing and being a part of multiple other NGS crash topics.

If you have information regarding crashes within NGS (I've not personally experienced crashes with base PSO2 upon the launch of NGS, admittedly for lack of playing the base game, but, feel free to post those here as well), please post as much information as possible within this topic.

The more information you can provide, the better. Honestly, I don't expect this topic to actually lead anywhere. This is just in the off-chance Sega and/or the team behind PSO2 has their attention drawn to this topic, which I sincerely hope the GMs here contribute to, if at all possible.

The following crashes have all been experienced via the Steam release of the game. Fully updated, no modifications involved; Including, but not limited to, the "Tweaker" program.

My system information is as follows:

• OS: Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit (21H1, build 19043.1083) <-- The latest.

• Language: English (Regional setting: English)

• System Manufacturer: MSI

• System Model: MSI-7917

• BIOS: v1.12

• CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.50GHz, Haswell 22nm Technology (4 CPUs) ~3.5 GHz

• GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (EVGA)

• DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

• Device Type: Full Display Device

• RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz

• HDD: 2 TB 'WD Black' 7200 RPM (SATA-III 6.0Gb/s)

• DirectX 12

• No problems found in any DxDiag notes.

• The game has been allowed/white-listed through every program, including Windows Defender.

• Windows as well as all drivers have been fully updated.

These issues are on-going, as of the official release of the game.

These issues were not present prior to the release of NGS.

An official crash log would be greatly appreciated.

However, due to the lack of such, the following are my home-made notes regarding these crashes...

Thursday, July 08, 2021: Ship 1, block 20: Crashed after hitting "Block transfer" at the ryuker point in Central City; the block list was never displayed. Game closed itself after a short freeze.

Friday, July 9, 2021: Ship 1, block 24(?): Crashed after North Aelio Gigantix Boss (Malevolent Daityl Axe) despawned, after the weather changed. Not sure of the exact spawn location, but it was the 1:55 AM (EST) spawn, close to where Veteran Varas spawns at C2. The game simply froze for a moment and then closed itself. Just seconds before, my girlfriend disconnected from the server with Error No[630].

Sunday, July 11, 2021: Ship 1, block 25: Game crashed (did not close itself; music continued to play properly) in North Aelio while gliding/slow falling onto the mid-northern mountain (near the Veteran Chia spawn point). Had not landed yet, but I heard the lock-on sound effect of a mining node in front of me. The lock-on icon did not display prior to crashing. Node was not marked by Ranger's Zalure bullet. Playing as level 20 Force.

Sunday, July 11, 2021: Ship 1, block 25: Went to "Exit Game" via the in-game menus, as I have every time in the past when quitting the game. Screen started to go black (normal), but then the game refused to close. Instead it crashed. Was in Central City on my level 20 Force.

Monday, July 12, 2021: Ship 1, block 26: Central Aelio, playing as level 20 Force. Was simply gliding/slow falling down towards a mountain side, not targeting anything in particular. Just a moment before 4:48 AM (EST) Gigantix spawn (weather had not changed yet). Came back to block 21, which was very laggy during the Gigantix encounter.

---Absolutely all official Microsoft Windows updates have been downloaded and installed as of this note, including version 21H1, as recommended by a member of the official PSO2 forums. Latest graphics drivers have been applied, as well. Also ran Intel Driver & Support Assistant to check for further updates, but nothing available at the moment. July 12, 2021.---

Tuesday, July 13, 2021: Ship 1, block 74: Was simply closing out the Friends List menu in-game (via the Start button on an Xbox 360 controller) while sitting still in Central City on my level 20 Force. pso2.exe closed with an error informing me Microsoft will inform me if there's a solution, which I believe is a first.

Friday, July 16, 2021: Ship 1: I didn't crash, but, I did disconnect (just from the game) after my girlfriend (running the same Windows version) crashed. This happened during a Gigantix fight in Central Aelio.

Saturday, July 17, 2021: Ship 1, block 33: Crashed while attacking a level 3 Pettas Sword (event enemy weak to Zonde) as my level 16 Hunter in South Aelio. I was the only one attacking the enemy at the time. No noticeable lag. Block was very inactive/underpopulated. Weather wasn't thunder storm/Gigantix.

Saturday, July 17, 2021: Ship 1: Crashed while running through North Aelio, just as I jumped while making contact with a field rock. Level 20 force. No noticeable lag or Gigantix. "Room" was at 26/32.

---\Documents\SEGA added to my Windows Defender exceptions. The PSO2 installation folder was already allowed. Defender fully updated.---

Sunday, July 18, 2021: Ship 1: Went to "Exit Game" via the in-game menus, as I have every time in the past when quitting the game. Screen started to go black (normal), but then the game refused to close. Instead it crashed. Was in Central City on my level 17 Hunter with two meseta sale spammers competing against eachother in area chat.

I'd like to also point out that these problems occur with absolutely no other games, no other programs on my PC. World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Phantasy Star Online Version 2 for PC, Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst... you name it, it's not an issue.

This sincerely seems to be a problem with PSO2: NGS. So, again, I sincerely hope you'll all drop as much information as possible here, in the hopes they'll fix this nonsense. I can wait for more content. I can't wait for them to fix what they've released. It's not acceptable, in my opinion, after the base game had such a successful launch in the U.S. But this isn't the topic for such. Please post as much info as you can here, in the faint hope they'll actually pass this on, shared feelings, aside.

Thanks.