Save MTN choice w/ our different saved "Looks". Going to the Salon to do it is annoying.

With the large number of MTN cosmetics coming out (Dash, Jump, Idle, Landing, etc) it's a bit of a pain to have to universally set them for ALL looks. I'd like to be able to make use of all the different ones I own. If we could save the choice in our LOOKS menu it would be amazing.

Having to go to the Salon to change from Hover to Walking or the new Fairy Dash etc kind of sucks. If I choose a CAST outfit I'd like it to be able to use HOVER and if I have a Mage'ish one Fairy Dash etc.

Can we please get an option to do this? Does anyone know if there is a chat command to change them for a work around?

I think it would be better if we could also change it from the customize looks tab.

@Weirdo Yes even this would be helpful.

On top of this we need ornament settings to be saved as well. A lot of these new options were implemented in a very half-baked way.

That too should also be in the customize looks tab.

@Weirdo said in Save MTN choice w/ our different saved "Looks". Going to the Salon to do it is annoying.:

I think it would be better if we could also change it from the customize looks tab.

Agreed.