The state of costumization in ngs

I made a Male Cast with the newest Female Cast parts so if you think being able to do that is "poor" customization I'm sorry but.

It's you.

@El-Zenchi ye it is as of now. All it let's you to do is have what ever head you want the body is gendered and so are the fashion. Now if you can wear the female fasion on a male body then we can talk. As let's be real how much people will want a male head on female body and so on. As of now ngs lose to base. They cut out wear from the loop (did not even talked of it). What it change? The fact that you no longer can make the outfit as you like it to be.

I made the female cast parts look male on a male humanoid head.

@El-Zenchi ye you can to an extend but it's not the same. It can be way more and so far it's not as good as it can be sadly.

@samsaralotus said in The state of costumization in ngs:

As let's be real how much people will want a male head on female body and so on.

Considering that like 80% or so of caseal "heads" are just hair and not even robot heads, the ability to use cast heads on a caseal body is a pretty big thing to have. And of course, like zenchi said, it can work the other way around, and caseal parts can be passed off as much more humanoid cast parts if you really try (though I imagine your selection wouldn't be great given the average caseal part design). Whether or not doing these things is unpopular, they are still undeniably very powerful tools and open up a significant amount of customization.